Nespresso

SunnyNy

16 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

Can anyone tell me if Nespresso in now offered on Pursuit?  It's one of the reasons I had planned to purchase a beverage package.  Thanks.

Today Nespresso is not available on Pursuit.

16 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

Can anyone tell me if Nespresso in now offered on Pursuit?  It's one of the reasons I had planned to purchase a beverage package.  Thanks.

We are Nespresso drinkers at home, but are quite happy with included speciality coffees served in Mosaic.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising
  • Like 1

I was told it wouldn’t be offered on Pursuit at any point and that demand on the other ships was low. I always have it when I have the package as black coffee no sugar drinkers we do notice the difference 

• Like 1

On our recent cruise on Quest, we found the coffee in the Mosaic Cafe to be wildly variable, depending on who made it.  A few baristas made superb coffee, others not so much (and a few others REALLY not so much!).  The Nespresso coffee is hugely expensive considering the price we pay for it at home, but if I had a drinks package, it would be my first choice.  I hope they have a change of heart and get a Nespresso machine on Pursuit,

Edited by lisiamc
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lisiamc said:

On our recent cruise on Quest, we found the coffee in the Mosaic Cafe to be wildly variable, depending on who made it.  A few baristas made superb coffee, others not so much (and a few others REALLY not so much!).  The Nespresso coffee is hugely expensive considering the price we pay for it at home, but if I had a drinks package, it would be my first choice.  I hope they have a change of heart and get a Nespresso machine on Pursuit,

I agree, Nespresso is expensive and I, like you, look forward to it.  It seems unfair to remove it from the package and not replace it with something, or lower the package price on that particular ship.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Mosaic coffee is better than Nespresso.

It sure can be, if you get the right barista. A good coffee is a work of art.  It can be downright hair-raising with the wrong ones! 😄  At least with Nespresso, you know what sort of espresso you’re going to get, every time.  Never the truly amazing God Shot, but never the too-long, too-bitter, too-thin Disappointment Shot with bonus grounds in it either. I had far too many of the second on the last cruise, and far too few of the first.