Studio Balcony Bring Two Bottles Of Wine.

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

Two bottles per stateroom that has a passenger aged 21 or over.

As long as you're of legal drinking age, you can bring two bottles of wine.  Category of room doesn't matter.

More to the point, it's "two bottles per stateroom" NOT "a bottle per person" as some people seem to think and like to proclaim.  😉 😄

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

More to the point, it's "two bottles per stateroom" NOT "a bottle per person" as some people seem to think and like to proclaim.  😉 😄

which is kinda mean to those people in the larger cabins/suites with 4+ adults in it.   Alas, I am forbidden the nectar of the grape now but my SiLs and I wanted to  book one of the larger suites and do a girls cruise.  It would have been great to  each bring bottle for our shared enjoyment.  

yeah yeah I know go in different security lines to  exploit a possible loophole.  may be my Navy upbringing, but I prefer to abide by  policies.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mbbarron said:

Do you need to carry it on board with you or can it go through in your checked luggage? Prefer not to carry it with me for the whole AM before my stateroom is ready.

Put it in a rolling carry-on bag.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:49 AM, spookwife said:

which is kinda mean to those people in the larger cabins/suites with 4+ adults in it.   Alas, I am forbidden the nectar of the grape now but my SiLs and I wanted to  book one of the larger suites and do a girls cruise.  It would have been great to  each bring bottle for our shared enjoyment.  

yeah yeah I know go in different security lines to  exploit a possible loophole.  may be my Navy upbringing, but I prefer to abide by  policies.  

Yes, it's a terrible thing to do, and my sons would NEVER do it on the Anthem this morning. 😉