Bottle Water on Carnival

Senvy797

21 hours ago, welldone60 said:

John Heald posted today that Carnival is doing away with plastic water bottles and is going to cans. Not sure what size the cans will be.

I may have missed something, but what I saw didn't mention anything about cans.  They may do something like NCL and go to the cartons of water instead of cans.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:45 AM, pe4all said:

Ugh - hate canned water.  I use crystal light flavor packets - not sure how that would work with cans.  Also, the cans probably aren't resealable.  This means I will probably pack my own water bottles and use them - I don't mind ship water at all.

There are many options on amazon. just type in "soda can plug".  One even converts the can to a bottle top.

13 hours ago, CruzCra-Z said:

There are many options on amazon. just type in "soda can plug".  One even converts the can to a bottle top.

Thank you.  I own a couple of them already.  I just don't find canned water to my liking.  If anything, hopefully they will leave things the way they are, or go to water in cartons.  

beaat your gas

22 hours ago, Lottacruises said:

I think he said pay five dollars for half a case of 2 dollar a case water. So he's pays five dollars for one dollars worth. 4 dollars extra. 

beats a $2 a bottle price that you pay when buying individually.  what do you pay as a per bottle price at any store, mark up for individuals and at any event you attend.