Our brochure has arrived up to 2022

Presto2

Just booked our cruise for April 2021. A brilliant itinerary on Azura in the Med, great cabin and we managed to swap the cruise we had booked on Ventura (we were not sure about) at no extra cost. Very happy tonight as the deposit cost us £8 as a result. :-)

The person we spoke to (Sharon I think ) at P&O was brilliant and was a great help when the website booking service seemed to have had a melt down !

:-)

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, Presto2 said:

Just booked our cruise for April 2021. A brilliant itinerary on Azura in the Med, great cabin and we managed to swap the cruise we had booked on Ventura (we were not sure about) at no extra cost. Very happy tonight as the deposit cost us £8 as a result. 🙂

The person we spoke to (Sharon I think ) at P&O was brilliant and was a great help when the website booking service seemed to have had a melt down !

🙂

Is that cruise A107? If it is then I agree, what a superb itinerary. For what it's worth I'd be happier on Azura too, just that bit more special than Ventura in our opinion even though they are sister ships.

Great that you had a hassle free transfer as well, a good example of P&O getting things right ("for once" I can hear people cry!).

• Thanks 1