Our brochure has arrived up to 2022

Presto2

8 minutes ago, M&V spain said:

As one of the unfortunate customers with no brochure, could anyone be kind enough to post the details of the Azura 10th December 2021 cruise. TIA

Fly to Barbados,  Tobago,Bonaire,Curacao,Aruba,Tortola,Guadeloupe,Dominica,Martinique,Barbados. 

22 minutes ago, M&V spain said:

As one of the unfortunate customers with no brochure, could anyone be kind enough to post the details of the Azura 10th December 2021 cruise. TIA

They are offering 2 departures that day for Azura, 14 nights and 28 night Caribbean fly cruises (and the same options again the next day on 11 December).

Sorry I only received  the small version so can’t detail the ports

10 minutes ago, M&V spain said:

Thanks for the info. It is the 28 night cruise that we are interested in and hoping it is doing a similar itinerary to 2016  including New Orleans

Its not going to New Orleans. The cruuse starting December 24th is just the Caribbean again.

2 hours ago, DamianG said:

Hi John

I've just had a quick look & reckon that there are 22 cruises which match your criteria:

Britannia 11 Med cruises B112 8th May to B117 17th July then B119 14th August to B123 9th October

Ventura 9 cruises N109 to N114 (alternating Med / Baltic) then N117 22nd Aug to N119 19th Sept

Oceana E116 8th May & E136 27th Sept (Spain, Portugal, Canaries)

I don't fancy typing out 22 itineraries though!

Thanks for that DamianG at least  I know where to start looking on Monday.

37 minutes ago, M&V spain said:

Thanks for the info. It is the 28 night cruise that we are interested in and hoping it is doing a similar itinerary to 2016  including New Orleans

Just to add that the only cruise I can see going to New Orleans, is a 35 day round trip from Southampton on Feb 11th 2022, on Ventura. 

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Fly to Barbados,  Tobago,Bonaire,Curacao,Aruba,Tortola,Guadeloupe,Dominica,Martinique,Barbados. 

Carry on from above  Barbados -kingstown, St Vincent,Antgua- St Maarten - St Kitts, Grand Turk - Tortola, St Lucia - Grenada Barbados 3 Full days in Barbados

Hope that helps 

Thanks everyone for the info. I know Ventura is doing New Orleans etc but it's 2 transatlantics, and as much as we enjoy a transatlantic cruise, 2 is too many. The beauty of the Azura cruise in 2016 was that we embarked and disembarked in Barbados.

I received the 'full-fat' version this morning too.  It is quite a different style with, I feel, further evidence of the evolution they seem to be following at present.  The word "Adventure" seems to feature a fair bit and phrases like "culture hop", "world's most iconic cities" and "travel more, delve deeper".  The "Explore Ashore" section says "Be a traveller Not a Tourist" and features "Urban Adventures".

Within each destination section, the cruises are divided by number of nights rather than simply dates, which some will find helpful and others not.  Fortunately, they have retained the cruise calendar for each ship at the rear of the brochure. Sensibly, there are no prices, just a "from" indication for one specific departure in each section.

There is a four-page spread feature on Iona - unsurprisingly.

Sadly the full brochure is wasted on me.  I'm only likely to sail on Aurora or Arcadia and there is nothing suitable for me beyond my Arcadia cruise in early 2021.

6 hours ago, wowzz said:

Oops, we must be the poor relations - we've just got a 36 page pamphlet !

I find it seems to be random whether I get the full brochure or the cut-down brochure. This time it was the full one. I have now drawn up a rather long "shortlist" of 17 cruises that I'm interested in. To whittle them down I'm going to have to wait for Monday when they're up on the website, so that I can take prices into account.

Feeling left out, we have not received any info from P&O for 2021/2022.  I have checked that my settings are to receive info by post and email, perhaps they think that Baltic level passengers are a safe bet to look online on Monday morning. We will be away for a week from tomorrow and always take a technology break  so won't be looking until we get back.

Non-marketing communication from P&O is a complete mystery.  I am opted in and have been sailing with P&O for for 22 years - sometimes I get a 'Moments' magazine and at others I don't.  Sometimes I get a full brochure and sometimes the abridged version.  It really is anyone's guess...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Britboys said:

Non-marketing communication from P&O is a complete mystery.  I am opted in and have been sailing with P&O for for 22 years - sometimes I get a 'Moments' magazine and at others I don't.  Sometimes I get a full brochure and sometimes the abridged version.  It really is anyone's guess...

Possibly they're doing a little test marketing to gauge the different impacts of the cheaper and more expensive brochures on different types of customers.

The word from P&O is that no one should have had a brochure until Monday morning. Apparently there was a ***** up by the mailing firm. This resulted in some people getting brochures two days early.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, daiB said:

The word from P&O is that no one should have had a brochure until Monday morning. Apparently there was a ***** up by the mailing firm. This resulted in some people getting brochures two days early.

Interesting. I,ll look forward to receiving the big one next week then.

1 minute ago, Eglesbrech said:

One can hope. I suspect as usual I will have booked before I get one.

5 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Me too. But why bother sending me the 36 page pamphlet? 

Having said that, there are no interesting new cruise itineraries that are making me want to rush out and book.

How many 7 day cruises to Norway can the market stand?

Edited by wowzz

47 minutes ago, cruisefan2012 said:

Can anybody tell me what Britannias last caribbean cruise in 2022 before it sails back to the UK dates and destinations are?

11/12 March, Barbados, Curacao, Aruba, St Vincent, Grenada, St Lucia, St Kitts, Antigua, St Maarten, Barbados.

2 hours ago, Harry Peterson said:

Possibly they're doing a little test marketing to gauge the different impacts of the cheaper and more expensive brochures on different types of customers.

I'd like to think you are right but it has gone on for so many years that I think it is just their dreadful admin/computer issues.