Episode 2 of our 1st Oceania Cruise Video now live on Youtube!

kimcheeboy

7 hours ago, kimcheeboy said:

Hi Oceania CC's,

Episode 2 of our 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on Insignia is now live on Youtube! Subscribe to follow along as more episodes are on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBsxdf83cFU

Ok the best is you walking back to room with LOBSTER TAILS AND LAMB CHOPS👍👍👍

We love Key West hope from that terrible storm that hit a few years back it looked good!, We have been there on several occasions with husbands work or with mine and it is such a fun place and great food!

Denise😊

• Like 1

Thanks Kimcheeboy,  very professional videos, nice editing also.  What camera are you using?  Go-Pro ?  Let me know the model.  Thanks.  We have stayed in cabin 6030, similar to yours. Not very large, but adequate.   Refurb looks real nice.  Thanks for your videos.  Will be on Insignia soon, can't wait.  The Terrace cafe for dinner looks really impressive.  Have only done it 2 times on prior O cruises, usually eat in GRD or Specialties, and it looked alot better in your videos.  Is the back deck always used for specials, like the fish display in your video, every night?  Thanks.

Following along and enjoying the show!   I like how you told your husband to shut up when he was speeding too fast on the golf cart!  LOL   He needs to listen to the Boss!

Edited by Nymich