Tipping your MDR server

How much do you tip your mdr waiter for a 7+ night cruise?  We always like to give our server a tip on last night if we eat in mdr almost every night I will give a $20.  

Last year we were on 23 day b2b and absolutely loved our server so we gave her $60 tip.  We did eat at chops and Giovanni's for 6 nights so wondering what others tip their main server.

Yes I do prepaid tips prior to the cruise.

And I do extra tip on last night of the cruise.  I wasnt saying 20 per night.

Just wondering if that is the norm for mdr for a 7 or 8 night cruise.

I will do more for 11 or 12 night cruises.  Of course this depends on the server.

I always give room stewart a tip of $20 on first day and they love it and always seem to go above and beyond when I do this.

For the two of us, we give about $8 per night to the waiter and about $4 per night to the assistant waiter. (We round this up so for a 7-night Cruise we give $60 to the head waiter and $30 to the assistant.) On our last cruise, we ate a couple of nights in speciality dining and we left $10 for those. We adjusted the amount we gave in the MDR to account for the fact we only ate there 4 nights out of 7.