Live From The Meraviglia New York to Miami 28th October

nikkiw60

On 11/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, Wor1dTrave11er said:

Do the buffet bars have cappuccino or specialty coffee/chocolate drinks available for breakfast? Or is this only available in the liqour bars elsewhere?

I was on the Oct 18 cruise, and I ordered cappuccino a few times from the table attendants in the buffet at breakfast using my easy beverage package.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:08 AM, nikkiw60 said:

Breakfast buffet!

For anyone who likes flavoured coffee they have 3 flavoured creamers also if you want an omelette the station at the back is the quietest.

And for toast it is pre made so toasted properly unlike the toasters you need to put the bread through 3 times but it’s not warm.

Finally they have roasted ham with is rather nice on the carving stations.

image.jpg

We were on the Oct 8th sailing to Canada.  The first morning we asked for half and half for our coffee.  There was absolutely no half and half on the ship.  We bought some in our first port and chalked it up to Europeans not using it.  Can you let me know if it is available now as we are sailing her again in Feb.

11 hours ago, 4104ever said:

We were on the Oct 8th sailing to Canada.  The first morning we asked for half and half for our coffee.  There was absolutely no half and half on the ship.  We bought some in our first port and chalked it up to Europeans not using it.  Can you let me know if it is available now as we are sailing her again in Feb.

I can’t see any only hot and cold milk on the coffee stations and these with the cereals.

A8CE702C-C6FF-44A7-9E39-F0CAC2F30950.jpeg

We had our Aurea inclusive massages earlier, we were not given a choice and had the Bali massage, this is now 50 minutes only. It was very good but the end of massage upset was a prescription for a hot stone massage for the special price of $133... I pay less than $40 for this at home! Matt was also prescribed this same one..

Also we pre- booked hair salon appointments before boarding for what I thought was a good price of £24 each ($30 ish) today in spa for men $15 and I think it was $24 for women.

13 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

I don’t think we have had a Black or Diamond party yet or if we have we didn’t get the invite!

And on cue the invite has just been put under our door! Another party at 10 am!

11 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

And on cue the invite has just been put under our door! Another party at 10 am!

We were on the 10/18-10/28 sailing and our invitations were all delivered timely.  It may have something to do with your steward (or whoever is responsible for delivering invitations).

On 11/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, nikkiw60 said:

We had our Aurea inclusive massages earlier, we were not given a choice and had the Bali massage, this is now 50 minutes only. It was very good but the end of massage upset was a prescription for a hot stone massage for the special price of $133... I pay less than $40 for this at home! Matt was also prescribed this same one..

Also we pre- booked hair salon appointments before boarding for what I thought was a good price of £24 each ($30 ish) today in spa for men $15 and I think it was $24 for women.

The hairdresser (Georgi? from Serbia I think) is one of the best around! I had a great cut, colour & finish-better than I get at home 

Night before last we had dinner in the buffet word got around they had fried shrimp... this was good but the calamari was as hard as rock!
Also there was a Latin party at the Horizon pool bar for sail away, this was the best sail away we have we have ever experienced on MSC.

2E9E20D0-052E-4B47-9AC3-AFD37E3AA9ED.jpeg

1D5DB4E5-17E3-482E-B7BB-5424A2E56E36.jpeg

C24FABCE-8F96-4DC9-98FF-0B47CC4CA38F.jpeg

Something from the buffet at lunch yesterday! 
think the shrimp and calamari could be from the night before obviously not recycled as was cooked differently!
The octopus stifado was delicious, I had 2 lots!

9F787297-DFD9-4AB3-9897-BC5656E563E0.jpeg