Live From The Meraviglia New York to Miami 28th October

nikkiw60

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nikki..........I FINALLY felt well enough today (November 23rd) to read your entire thread!!!  You are amazing!!  It was a fabulous read and I felt like I was on the ship again!!!!  It was wonderful seeing you and Matt and spending a few evenings before dinner catching up and enjoying drinks.  Hope we can do this again soon!!!

Thank you again Nikki......

PS  Thank you for the pen.....very thoughtful!!! 🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cmdchiefthom said:

Thanks for all the information you provided!!!  It sure helps to know the ins and outs on MSC's ships😎

I enjoy doing this, I don’t write a review I do our cruise if people enjoy reading it thank you.

• Like 1

Nikki - I saw the stowaway on Deck 7 forward outside. I loved that deck and mom did too for walking around. It was shaded by the lifeboats and didn't have as many smokers as the walking track upstairs. I hope the poor bird wasn't hurt. He didn't flinch when we so much as walked by. He just sat there. We didn't report him either. Hope the fella made it to wherever he was intending on going.

The tissue situation was what got so many sick on the ship. In reflection, I could see people throwing them down the toilet and if they are not flushable... this might have been the cause of why they removed them. However, a solution needs to be found. It's amazing how many people came off the ship sick. I avoided the lifts but the buffet and the really sick lady in the tour van in Grenada is what did me in. I was finally better as of this past Wednesday. It was a mean little bug! Mom is finally feeling better this weekend.

I snuck into the Aurea spa space on the last sea day and was surprised at how small it was and how windy it was. I was hiding out opposite on Deck 18 forward by the glass dome roof to the Bamboo Pool. It had the best wind shield as the Yacht Club was taking the wind one deck higher. Sorry you ended up missing some of the events with the delayed notices to the door. It seems like a lot of the folks who posted on the roll call were on the starboard side of the Sky Lounge for the CC Meet and Greet. By the time we arrived, there was only space on the port side to sit down. Didn't help with meeting too many folks!

Happy Holidays!

On 11/24/2019 at 7:42 PM, CruisinMaterial said:

Nikki - I saw the stowaway on Deck 7 forward outside. I loved that deck and mom did too for walking around. It was shaded by the lifeboats and didn't have as many smokers as the walking track upstairs. I hope the poor bird wasn't hurt. He didn't flinch when we so much as walked by. He just sat there. We didn't report him either. Hope the fella made it to wherever he was intending on going.

The tissue situation was what got so many sick on the ship. In reflection, I could see people throwing them down the toilet and if they are not flushable... this might have been the cause of why they removed them. However, a solution needs to be found. It's amazing how many people came off the ship sick. I avoided the lifts but the buffet and the really sick lady in the tour van in Grenada is what did me in. I was finally better as of this past Wednesday. It was a mean little bug! Mom is finally feeling better this weekend.

I snuck into the Aurea spa space on the last sea day and was surprised at how small it was and how windy it was. I was hiding out opposite on Deck 18 forward by the glass dome roof to the Bamboo Pool. It had the best wind shield as the Yacht Club was taking the wind one deck higher. Sorry you ended up missing some of the events with the delayed notices to the door. It seems like a lot of the folks who posted on the roll call were on the starboard side of the Sky Lounge for the CC Meet and Greet. By the time we arrived, there was only space on the port side to sit down. Didn't help with meeting too many folks!

Happy Holidays!

We didn’t mind the wind too much it was funny! And we had tissues which we didn’t actually use as they make my nose itch! 
We luckily didn’t get ill thank goodness. I am pleased you also saw the stowaway it made us smile! Also the little sparrow on the pool deck we saw him on the stage lots of times.

we can’t wait for our next cruise on Bellissima and am now looking for one for 2021 to use our generous voucher on!

Also Happy Holidays to you all.