What do you like about Regent?

We are leaving Friday for Rio. We are spending three days in Rio and boarding the Mariner on the 17th. We did not get Yellow Fever shots. Regent does not require them and based on what our doctor said, and reading about people who took this cruise we opted out of it. We do not take malaria pills either. We never took them when on safari in South Africa. I'm bringing repellent for clothes and ourselves.

Regarding your other questions I agree with all answers. We always manage to get one or two additional nights at specialty restaurants. We have cruised with Regent for 11 years and have never seen any examples of "class system". Once you are onboard everyone is the same. It is not Queen Mary or Victoria with different restaurants depending on what cabin you booked. We never book penthouse or above. Frankly, I have no use for the butlers. We had them once (upsell) and I felt bad because they wanted to do extra things and we had no requests for them. They did get us extra reservations at specialty restaurants, but, frankly, we manage to get them ourselves by showing up and asking. Enjoy your cruise.