Veterans Day Sale, November 7-14 (all 4 perks for the normal price of 2)

mikkelhansen

On 11/10/2019 at 9:01 AM, wrk2cruise said:

Yes last Sunday before this "sale" I was on the phone for 2 hrs with Celebrity reps trying to add 2 perks.  I could find the same price on 3 TA sites but they couldn't find it on their system.  Finally they were able to do it, not sure what the issue was.

There are times that large Travel Agencies receive lower pricing on specific cruises than Celebrity offers themselves. 

6 hours ago, el820 said:

Re: Premium Beverage Pkg that came with the 4 perks...is the gratuity also included?  If I order a drink on the ship with this package, will they tag on 15% or 20% gratuity? 

No it's all included

For those of you who booked or changed a booking under this sale...I urge you to check your confirmation paperwork. I noticed two problems with mine. I had originally booked another package and changed to this Veteran's Day sale. I upgraded from the Classic Beverage package perk to the Premium but the paperwork still had me with the classic. Make sure you have the right code on your paperwork.Call and they will switch it. Celebrity also made a mistake in the total by forgetting to add something in ....check everything!!!!! also the very nice rep on the phone asked me if I asked for the upgrade when I made the booking. She said if you are a Captain's Club member and ask for the upgrade when on the phone you will get one if it's available. But, you have to ask. You can't do it online. Too late for me ....

2 minutes ago, labrador2 said:

For those of you who booked or changed a booking under this sale...I urge you to check your confirmation paperwork. I noticed two problems with mine. I had originally booked another package and changed to this Veteran's Day sale. I upgraded from the Classic Beverage package perk to the Premium but the paperwork still had me with the classic. Make sure you have the right code on your paperwork.Call and they will switch it. Celebrity also made a mistake in the total by forgetting to add something in ....check everything!!!!! also the very nice rep on the phone asked me if I asked for the upgrade when I made the booking. She said if you are a Captain's Club member and ask for the upgrade when on the phone you will get one if it's available. But, you have to ask. You can't do it online. Too late for me ....

I had the same with my invoice and also online.

Called Celebrity yesterday and they advised that the online system takes time to show the correct codes.

Can take up to 2 weeks.

This is also true for a back-to-back discount, they need to take care of this manually.

Rep confirmed that everything is correctly put into the system.

I suggest you to check back online in the account next week and then call Celebrity again, should the correct things not show.

P.S.: OBC should be recorded and showing correctly. This is what the rep said, and I can confirm that the data is correct in my online account.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, shl29 said:

Called Celebrity yesterday and they advised that the online system takes time to show the correct codes.

Can take up to 2 weeks.

This is also true for a back-to-back discount, they need to take care of this manually.

I suggest you to check back online in the account next week and then call Celebrity again, should the correct things not show.

P.S.: OBC should be recorded and showing correctly. This is what the rep said, and I can confirm that the data is correct in my online account.

Interesting....the rep made the corrections with me on the phone and I got the corrected invoice right away in my email.

2 minutes ago, labrador2 said:

Interesting....the rep made the corrections with me on the phone and I got the corrected invoice right away in my email.

Sorry I have to correct myself. 

Invoice is showing everything correctly with the exception of the B2B discount.
Codes are 

SAILNOW OBC NRD 4PERK SALE NRD

However, online system is not showing the packages just the OBC.

Hope this clarifies.

22 minutes ago, shl29 said:

Can take up to 2 weeks.

Yes the online system does take time to correct itself but if you call they will manually enter the code and send you the corrected invoice. 

2 hours ago, labrador2 said:

Same happened to me just added code received corrected invoice while we were on the phone.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, zook50 said:

We checked one of our upcoming booked cruises (Apex, October 22, 2020), and it would cost us over $2000. more to get the "all 4 perks deal".  LOL - not a deal and certainly not free, as some people still insist on using as a label for perks!

We had booked a TA on the Reflection for 2020, with paying for all 4 perks, while onboard the Eclipse recently. After seeing the sale, like everyone else, tried in vain to get the website to "work"???? LOL

My booking was already transferred to my TA(agent). so she had to do the calling to X, supplied her with screen shots ect.

I was pleasantly surprised at the result. My rate dropped $495/person, and they dropped the $1274 price for the 4 perks that were on the original invoice.That was almost $2300  savings!

i would say at this point, the 4 perks are now considered FREE

FYI my deposit stayed fully refundable as well somehow

it pays to check!,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highway180 said:

We had booked a TA on the Reflection for 2020, with paying for all 4 perks, while onboard the Eclipse recently. After seeing the sale, like everyone else, tried in vain to get the website to "work"???? LOL

My booking was already transferred to my TA(agent). so she had to do the calling to X, supplied her with screen shots ect.

I was pleasantly surprised at the result. My rate dropped $495/person, and they dropped the $1274 price for the 4 perks that were on the original invoice.That was almost $2300  savings!

i would say at this point, the 4 perks are now considered FREE

FYI my deposit stayed fully refundable as well somehow

it pays to check!,

Aren't refundable deposits more expensive since its basically insurance. I booked an oceanview obstructed then with vets sale for 185 Canadian funds moved up to CC IV deck 12 midship with the 4 perks. Dont think black Friday is going to beat the last sale.

Edited by drakes2
Words

7 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Aren't refundable deposits more expensive since its basically insurance. I booked an oceanview obstructed then with vets sale for 185 Canadian funds moved up to CC IV deck 12 midship with the 4 perks. Dont think black Friday is going to beat the last sale.

When we book on board, and we always do, the deposits are lower(usually $200 or lower), and always refundable and transferable

Happy for all who were able to save some money

1 hour ago, highway180 said:

When we book on board, and we always do, the deposits are lower(usually $200 or lower), and always refundable and transferable

Happy for all who were able to save some money

They always give the option of NR or Refundable with the refundable deposit several hundred more. I guess if you book far out in advance and the price drops closer to the cruise you can always cancel and rebook but you're taking a chance.