move over sale

yogi_6977

Got a moveover offer for the Royal Princess yesterday our sail date is this Sat the 16th, The offer free cruise and upgrade to mini Suite and the cost we paid for cruise in a refundable OBC. We took it but boy i wish it would of come a week or two earlier was all ready to go lol so just booked for New Years. enjoy and happy cruising.

• Like 6

Great deal with the option to do the NYE Cruise date.  We only ever got one move over offer, but it had a limitation on it to reschedule after 2 months (our cruise was 10 day December and if we wanted 10 day Caribbean Cruise, The offer was restricted to after the Feb cruises).  Odd, but we declined.  Glad it worked out for you.

Safe Journeys, Paul 

I received an offer to move over on my upcoming Thanksgiving Cruise on the Royal. I was a little tempted, but I’ve read that the new cruise has to be taken fairly quickly and given that Christmas is coming up and I’ll be out of the office quite a bit, I couldn’t see where I could fit in the move over cruise.

A quick question just in case another offer pops up on a later cruise. If you had booked the cruise under the Sip and sail promotion, would S+S follow you to the new cruise?

5 hours ago, polmcs said:

I received an offer to move over on my upcoming Thanksgiving Cruise on the Royal. I was a little tempted, but I’ve read that the new cruise has to be taken fairly quickly and given that Christmas is coming up and I’ll be out of the office quite a bit, I couldn’t see where I could fit in the move over cruise.

A quick question just in case another offer pops up on a later cruise. If you had booked the cruise under the Sip and sail promotion, would S+S follow you to the new cruise?

When we accepted a moveover offer we were told that we had two years to decide on our new cruise.  We ended up booking within a month and took both moveover cruises within 18 months.

As for Sip & Sail, everything you had on the cancelled cruise moves with you to the new cruise.  And all of the OBC you had on that cruise becomes refundable.  Princess does an excellent job of ensuring that you don't lose anything you had on the cruise you gave up in exchange for helping them out with their oversold situation.

• Like 3

We just accepted a move over from our Royal Thanksgiving Cruise. She did say that all our OBC went with us, as did the insurance and port fees. Plus, if those change based on the new cruise, Princess will pay the difference, or refund the difference.

The paperwork also states EZAir flights will be rebooked, and privately booked non-refundable flights and hotel can be reimbursed after submitting the required forms.

There is also no time limit to select the new sailing, and no blackout dates, Based on availability.

Now to figure out my sons school schedule for the next couple years, and match that with possible days I can get off work.

DS12 is disappointed, but I am currently looking at shorter Carnival cruises for the same week, and adding in a couple days at Disneyland!