Princess Japan excursions

Winesome

Hi, just looking for some info from anyone who has done a Diamond Princess Japan Cruise.

I am wondering when they release the excursions, how far out?  And also if they have ones that are doing Tours on disembarking Tokyo day, which include tour and airport drop off.

Thanks

I'm on the July 5 Cruisetour for Japan and have been watching the airfare. Only Busan has a shore excursion listed. I hope to book privately since in Sept.  I took a Princess excursion in Boston that was beyond awful and after writing to Princess they never responded beyond "we got your email". 

Hello,

I am taking a group of 29 on the Diamond Princess, Jan. 6, 2020, sailing from Singapore to Tokyo. They released most of the shore excursions in September, only about 4 months out. 

In our offerings, they do have a disembarkation transfer and tour, ending at Haneda Airport for $129.95, for flights after 5pm, and one ending at Narita Airport for $179.95, for flights after 6pm.  Both appear to be a bus tour with visits to Meiji Shrine and Sensoji Temple, and time for lunch. 

18 hours ago, terry&mike said:

In our offerings, they do have a disembarkation transfer and tour, ending at Haneda Airport for $129.95, for flights after 5pm, and one ending at Narita Airport for $179.95, for flights after 6pm.  Both appear to be a bus tour with visits to Meiji Shrine and Sensoji Temple, and time for lunch. 

We took that tour to Narita last summer with a different cruise line. I assume the cruise lines use the same vendors for these tours.

I mention this because the tour did not go to all the promised places with the excuse of there being heavy traffic which would delay arrival at the airport.