CCL Stock OBC

NMTraveller

I know that I can get an OBC for being a CCL stockholder.  The question is does the offer extend to a second stateroom that I have booked.

BTW the stock has gone up 10% since I purchased.  Woohoo.

Edited by NMTraveller

It may say that it cannot be used for gratuities, but in reality it seems that it can. At least we have never found this to be true.

Is the stock also in your wife's name? If it is and you each have an Amex card with a separate login and both have the offer, you can use it by having the two of you in different cabins. Then when you get to the ship, switch who is in which cabin so you and your spouse can be in one cabin while the daughter and granddaughter are in the other.

6 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

It may say that it cannot be used for gratuities, but in reality it seems that it can. At least we have never found this to be true.

Is the stock also in your wife's name? If it is and you each have an Amex card with a separate login and both have the offer, you can use it by having the two of you in different cabins. Then when you get to the ship, switch who is in which cabin so you and your spouse can be in one cabin while the daughter and granddaughter are in the other.

I don’t believe that will work. We wanted to try it when we took our adult children and grandchildren. They said no. No way to accrue more mariner points either. I think people who try and play the system will ultimately mean the OBC from the stock will stop

• Like 1