Harmony - Oct 2021 transatlantic

kandj05

Just now, mac_tlc said:

I know! I saw those! Tempted. But, for only the two of us, that’s a little steep. GS is half that. 

Saw you were booked on this one, hope to meet you in the SL😜, if not sometime before. 

mac_tlc

SL is going to be crowded 😉

Booked this cruise today! It’ll be our honeymoon as we’re getting married early October 2021. We opted for a sea facing balcony on deck 11 in the end (thought about booking a suite) as we can spend the extra money on a couple of Disney days in Orlando at the end as I’ve never been to the States.

Very excited but seems so far away! 

2 minutes ago, royalnewbie said:

I currently have this cruise on hold, just need to pull the trigger.  

Anyone know any good deals with agents for onboard credits or gratuities?  🙂

There are great group rates available on some categories 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 minutes ago, royalnewbie said:

Thanks, did a search online and came up empty.

Being new to Royal it is difficult to figure all this out.

You won’t find group space advertised on the internet as it is not supposed to be advertised.  You need to call places and ask them their prices and if they have group space available.  Know what Royal is charging, travel agencies will be at the same price, less if they have group space.  

On 11/19/2019 at 9:54 PM, jerseygirl3 said:

Not necessarily.  We just returned from the Brilliance of the Seas TA yesterday.  We flew from Newark to Barcelona for $102/pp one way.  The 15 night cruise was $705/pp.  And while we love the Caribbean, it doesn't hold a candle to Europe.  

We fly from Newark. Can I ask which airline gave you that great price and was it direct?  Thanks!

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You won’t find group space advertised on the internet as it is not supposed to be advertised.  You need to call places and ask them their prices and if they have group space available.  Know what Royal is charging, travel agencies will be at the same price, less if they have group space.  

Thank you!  I will quit searching online.  

17 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Is it possible that they released this cruise without all ports locked in?  Have they every added ports to a TA in the past after initial release?  Wondering if the longer duration is so that they can squeeze in a couple of ports in the future.

Hello fellow Buckeye!

I was wondering this as well, I did ask my TA and she said that they could but probably would not.  Course I am not officially booked yet either.  Still looking for those elusive group rates to save a little.