Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

I was back in the room by 2. I went looking for food.

Guys was 20 deep on both sides.

I thought about stopping at Mongolian wok but when I saw the guy in line with his stomach hanging out of his shirt standing in front of the noodles with the tongs sitting in the noodles...I couldn’t.....stomach it. JiJi’s version of Mongolian wok to the Dream class please.

Pasta bella may be my only chance at getting a untainted meal before dinner time.

There was one couple in front of me waiting for a table. It’s still practically empty up here.

This is what they had on the buffet. when I used to eat there they had big menus at the beginning of the line. Here I’m just seeing small ones in the middle of the line ....and when I go to snap a shot, hungry buffet goers are eyeballing me thinking I’m about to cut the line. I’m bracing for attack each time I do it.

B4E392DF-F069-4883-A466-D47BD2607A48.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

For someone who has bad knees or doesn’t want to walk I’d recommend the land taxi that drops you at the door for the same price. It’s not a problem for me it’s something I enjoy. Back home I get over 5 miles in before most people wake up.

For me it’s fine. For my parents who both have bad knees...not fine.

Perfect.   I was reading and just wondering how much a cab and where the cab drops you at.     I have very bad feet 

The dining room had a line but not too bad. Twice they tried to get me to request a table on the app before I got to the front of the line...even trying to grab my phone while I’m working on my review. I guess they thought I was trying to do it on the app. I insisted on waiting until I got

to the front of the line to ask a person since I have a specific table request.

E6E39A3C-FF8B-4165-A38A-CADD4098F127.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know if any of you were in on it but there was a thread recently that showed a picture of no space to get to the booth seat on a chair/booth table. This is the space I’m used to.

E8BB63D0-8036-48D5-A353-A0144DC5BADC.jpeg

Yea...that's much better!  I really hate squeezing in and taking the next table's table cloth with me when I try to sit down.  Luckily that's just on dress up nights.