Drink package

pcee1548

25 minutes ago, pcee1548 said:

We have received a drink package through the sip and Sail Promotion.  I know there are restrictions, but can I buy a drink for my daughter wh o is not included in the package?

Sure you can pay for a drink for anyone, but the package is per person.  IF they catch you sharing, they say the package can be revoked and you will be charged for all drinks.  I've never heard of that happening to anyone, but it is the warning they give.  However the price used to be much more reasonable and it went up, I suspect because people were sharing. It used to be a given we'd both pay for the package, now... it depends on a lot of factors.

Edited by jennybenny
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

Princess bev pkg t&c pretty clear on sharing

Right, I just clarified my response in case it was not clear. I was not stating we shared the AIBP or PBP as it is now.  We don't. IMHO, I think sharing ruined it for the rest of us who always paid for it.

1 hour ago, pcee1548 said:

We have received a drink package through the sip and Sail Promotion.  I know there are restrictions, but can I buy a drink for my daughter who is not included in the package?

Yes, you can purchase for your daughter. Just tell the bartender you're buying her the drink and they'll charge you separately. No problem.

1 hour ago, jennybenny said:

Right, I just clarified my response in case it was not clear. I was not stating we shared the AIBP or PBP as it is now.  We don't. IMHO, I think sharing ruined it for the rest of us who always paid for it.

No need to explain to me ... I understood

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Doug R. said:

No!

Actually, you CAN always pay for a drink for someone 

I’ve done it, I just say, I’ll have this for me on my PBP and this for my friend, on me. And I only pay for the one for my friend at that time. Mine is included 😉

Edited by jennybenny

4 hours ago, pcee1548 said:

We have received a drink package through the sip and Sail Promotion.  I know there are restrictions, but can I buy a drink for my daughter wh o is not included in the package?

Also wanted to mention that  On the 25% off wine bottles, you CAN share that. It’s allowed. 

Has anyone had any luck in upgrading a beverage package once on board? For example, if a guest has the Premier Coffee & Soda package on their reservation as a perk, but would like to upgrade to the Premier Beverage Package - can they pay the difference in the value of these two packages?