Star Princess Suites

I object 2

We plan to book a suite on the Star Princess for our 50th wedding anniversary next year.   There's a difference in size between D737 (listed as being 495 sq ft) and E732 (listed as 527 sq ft).   Just wondering if the difference is in the actual room or the balcony.   

9 hours ago, I object 2 said:

We plan to book a suite on the Star Princess for our 50th wedding anniversary next year.   There's a difference in size between D737 (listed as being 495 sq ft) and E732 (listed as 527 sq ft).   Just wondering if the difference is in the actual room or the balcony.   

The difference in size is only the larger balcony on D deck. We’ve stayed in both suites 

on the sister ship, Golden Princess.  Both are very nice. I prefer starboard if on E deck duecto location of bandstand used to be on the port side.  We never heard noise from E733 on the opposite side. 

We did love the deeper Dolphin deck.  However, both are sufficient balconies for two, and each balcony has two teak loungers, as well as dining table with 3-4 chairs.  

Trust you will have a great 50th and trip.  Happy for you.   My DW and I sail on the Star on a B2B in January for our 50th.   Could not afford a full suite for 25 days but tickled pink to have a mini-suite.  Wishing you the best.  Can not believe time went by so fast.  Would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  Can't think of a better way to celebrate 50 years than on a cruise ship.  Not worried at all by all the whiners on these boards.  LOL  Any day on the water is better than a day on land.  

Edited by drjpreston