Returning to a Different Terminal at Port Everglades

tntornadox

Good Day all,

I will be sailing aboard the Regal Princess this Sunday (12/1) from Port Everglades. The Sky Princess arrives for the first time that morning and is taking Princess' normal terminal (#2) and we are going over to 21. Sky is only doing a short cruise so I presume we will likely return to 2 on our return. My question is, will transportation be provided from 2 to the Midport Garage for those of us who parked over there pre-cruise?

Or would it be easier to park off-site to avoid the hassle?

Edited by tntornadox

28 minutes ago, tntornadox said:

Good Day all,

I will be sailing aboard the Regal Princess this Sunday (12/1) from Port Everglades. The Sky Princess arrives for the first time that morning and is taking Princess' normal terminal (#2) and we are going over to 21. Sky is only doing a short cruise so I presume we will likely return to 2 on our return. My question is, will transportation be provided from 2 to the Midport Garage for those of us who parked over there pre-cruise?

Or would it be easier to park off-site to avoid the hassle?

Yes, transportation will be provided ... no problem!  

17 minutes ago, thinfool said:

I would (and always do) park at Park n Go...lower price, easy return to our car.  

BTW, there is major construction of new parking facilities in the area where the Princess berths are.  (We were there last Sunday, 11/24)

how major ??? are all spaces open or floors closed?

northport surface lot  (CLOSED)
  • Northport Surface Lot is currently closed due to the construction of a new, multi-level parking garage, which will serve Cruise Terminals 2 and 4. Cruise Guests should park in the Northport Garage.

I checked Park n' Go, but their daily rate is the same as the ports! 😲

It will be a busy day at PE, I am sure that plays into it. If it's going to be the same price I'll just park at the port, just wanted to make sure they will provide transportation to get back to the Midport.

35 minutes ago, tntornadox said:

I checked Park n' Go, but their daily rate is the same as the ports! 😲

It will be a busy day at PE, I am sure that plays into it. If it's going to be the same price I'll just park at the port, just wanted to make sure they will provide transportation to get back to the Midport.

I forgot that late bookings pay more.  We usually book somewhat early...paying $8.99 for Princess cruise on 1/6.

38 minutes ago, thinfool said:

I forgot that late bookings pay more.  We usually book somewhat early...paying $8.99 for Princess cruise on 1/6.

Yeah, I didn't even look into it earlier because I didn't think I'd need it. The berthing schedule didn't come out until a few days ago.

2 hours ago, OCruisers said:

Yes, transportation will be provided ... no problem!  

When we had this issue on a Princess cruise they provided a free shuttle running constantly between the arrival terminal and the departure garage.  We had at most a 5 minute wait for the shuttle to fill up and then a less than 5 minute ride to the garage. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:
northport surface lot  (CLOSED)
  • Northport Surface Lot is currently closed due to the construction of a new, multi-level parking garage, which will serve Cruise Terminals 2 and 4. Cruise Guests should park in the Northport Garage.

Thanks for your post.  I was not aware of this.