Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

11th page, finally checking in! Can’t wait for all the shenanigans!

And Sid, you’re a better man than me. I have an ex baby mama also, and there is NO FREAKIN WAY I’d ruin my cruise by having her tag along. I wouldn’t care the reason, it wouldn’t happen. Period. I’m getting the willies just thinking about it. BUT... you’re a good man!

Thanks for inviting us all along once again!

• Like 7

My phone connection wasn't working at all in the restaurant, and I tried to log into my WiFi plan, but the only thing showing on my account is my free Platinum minutes...

Going back to the boarding fiasco... The people working there simply have no idea what they're doing. I had been quietly waiting where the boarding was to begin, and this lady kept yelling at me to sit down. I told I wasn't bothering anyone by just standing there, but every five minutes she came over and yelled again. I just ignored her.

Finally, they called for special assistance, and about a hundred people materialized, some with canes, and others who just claimed to be special needs. After that, they called Platinum, and I just bolted past her. She stood there and blocked "C" from getting past. I reached the Social, and was fourth in line. Normally, they will only hand out one number per person, but she asked how many I needed, and I said two... A huge line began to form, but I had the numbers already, so it didn't matter. A few minutes later, "C" made her way there and we bought the passes. By the time we got out, there was a line at least a couple of hundred people deep trying to get in...

• Like 7

Following along, thanks for your review.  Agree with Dubnhub, I have a baby dada and there is no way on this earth I would take him on any type of vacation.  Just no. And we have always got along for my daughter’s sake, just have no desire to spend valuable vacation time with him.  So I commend your ability to let bygones be bygones and more forward.

Glad it is a family reunion up in Vibe!  I think I see a couple i’ve cruised with up there.  Proves once you go Vibe, you always go back!

• Like 4