Rise and Slide early-bird slide pass, Coco Cay

BSocial

Couldn’t find this with a search, so posting here.   I can’t post a link, as it is from a different cruise “blog” site.  

Royal Caribbean will begin trialing a new option for guests that purchase Thrill Waterpark admission that will get them extra time on the popular water slides before other guests.

Starting in December, a select number of sailings will be offering a Rise & Slide Pass for guests. For only $29, a number of guests who have already purchased a full day pass to Thrill Waterpark will enjoy an exclusive hour in the morning before the park officially opens. Between 8 – 9am, 200 guests will have complimentary breakfast served on the island while they enjoy their exclusive hour of thrills.“

Host Bob - if there is already an existing topic, them please delete this post, or lock this thread.  If so, my apologies in advance. 

52 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

We're already paying $$$ for the Thrill Park.  Why would we pay even more for another "private" hour? 

Have you waited in the lines yet🤣🤣

1 hour ago, LookingForward2 said:

Oh my, sounds like the Fast Pass at Disney...   

I guess some people will pay it 

Of course they will, its a bargain

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rcclmiami said:

Another reason we will never set foot on coco cay again. 

To each his own.

CocoCay is beautiful.  Royal Caribbean did a fabulous job with all of the things that they did.

And you don't have to spend A SINGLE PENNY more to have a great day.

• Thanks 1

Designed for fly-over state people wowed by Applebees to absolutely FLOCK to this new spending opportunity.  At only $29 it's one of the cheapest coin operated by the hour deals on Royal!  HURRY BEFORE IT IS $35.  Watch your cruise planners for fake sales at $28.99. 

LOL.  Their marketing and sales department must have the BEST office bets 

Edited by LMaxwell
  • Like 1

I'm surprised this wasn't added as a perk of The Key.  But then again, I live in Central Florida where waterparks with slides abound.  Count me as one of the people who will free up the line at the waterslides and free up a chair by the pool on the ship.