Passion Island?

Cruise Dream Love

It has not been mentioned much lately on this board.  Mitsugirly is a frequent poster and has a photo intensive review of Passion island from a couple of years ago linked in her signature.  I would also check trip advisor for more recent reviews.

Cozumel beach clubs are plentiful and so easy to do on your own you might consider using your credit at another port.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 9:52 AM, ClevelandCruisin said:

We've been to passion island 5 times. Absolutely love it! If you get the chance to go, do it!!

Do you recommend just taking a taxi?  Or is there a website that we can sign up for bus or boat to pick us up? 

4 hours ago, grapevine said:

Do you recommend just taking a taxi?  Or is there a website that we can sign up for bus or boat to pick us up? 

It's an island. You can't really take a taxi unless you go to the very end (I hear it's really bad roads to get there) and then catch a boat over. Most people do an excursion to get there. 

• 1 month later...

The Island it's self was great! The taxi ride we took to get there was was to say at the least very interesting. We knew when no taxi wanted to take us it was going to be an adventure. Horrible back roads and felt like we would never see the real world again. Once we arrived at a small shack were they were selling tickets to get shuttled back and forth to the island in 1960 model boats you were met by starving racoons. It was a crazy adventure and natually we didn't book through Royal, so I was worried to death something was going to happen and we would be left. Never again will I book an excursion with out knowing more details. But like I said the island was awesome.