FAO Bonnie re. Azamazing evening, Quest 28/3

cinnamon

18 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

I thought there used to be a place on the web site to see the list of Azamazing evenings for each cruise......is the only place to see one on the cruise planner now?  My cruise is not till August.  When should I expect to be able to determine when this evening will be held?

I’ve been trying to find out where & when for Quest 23 Apr 2020.  Nothing on planner, where it’s usually found. Maybe they’re saving money another way now🤔

On 12/28/2019 at 4:24 AM, takemewithyou said:

I thought there used to be a place on the web site to see the list of Azamazing evenings for each cruise......is the only place to see one on the cruise planner now?  My cruise is not till August.  When should I expect to be able to determine when this evening will be held?

On 12/27/2019 at 11:02 PM, DRJVH said:

Can’t see any Azamazing evening for Quest sailing 23 April 2020 Athens to Venice 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Perhaps you need to start a new thread.

Bonnie has answered the question posed by the OP of this thread and may not return to it.

7 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

Perhaps you need to start a new thread.

Bonnie has answered the question posed by the OP of this thread and may not return to it.

Ah but she answered another person post #18. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are now 59 days from departure. 

The Shore Excursions site is showing our ‘free’ evening event as :-

A 12 hour trip to Cairo from Alexandria, at a cost of £143.52 pp. 

Please Bonnie, can this be rectified?  It was 6 weeks ago that you told us it would be our second evening in Aqaba. 

Edited by cinnamon
R

4 hours ago, cinnamon said:

Please Bonnie, can this be rectified?  It was 6 weeks ago that you told us it would be our second evening in Aqaba. 

Hi Cinnamon, nice to hear from you.

As far as I know your AzAmazing Evening is still planned for April 9th in Aqaba. I'll see if I can find out when it will be posted to your voyage information.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cinnamon said:

6 hours ago, Cortesefam said:

cinnamon:  On the U.S. website, the Cairo excursion is only listed as one of the Alexandria shore excursion options.  There is not a designated "evening" event showing on the calendar so far.

Likewise, on the Australian website the Cairo excursion is only listed as one of the Alexandria shore excursion options.  There is not a designated "evening" event showing on the calendar so far.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:39 AM, Anchor Light said:

My question also.  Have not seen anything loaded for Pursuit March 23 but have been told there is one.

Quoting my own post as the sailing above (less than 60 days out) still has no mention of an AzAmazing event - so it seems it's more than just the one Bonnie is checking on.

Given up for my sailing if I get one fine if not it’s no longer a USP. I’m making evening plans independently as good things get snapped up. Evenings used to be loaded 6/9 months ahead but that’s no longer the modus operandi. I’m also cynical tinged by the late substitution of events to onboard in the Caribbean when it transpired the true position had been known for some time. Sorry to be like this 

6 hours ago, 2ndsailing said:

No Azamazing evening showing for March 17th cruise on the Quest. This is our second  of a back to back...guess I'll check onboard

Still not showing, but as per Bonnie's post #18 on 18 December it is in Muscat.

Guess we will find out for sure on board.