How far in advance can i see boarding pass?

Jorg_

Did the check in last week for our two upcoming cruises (Jan 5 and Jan 12). Signed in today to see (and print) our boarding passes but they don´t seem to be available. I click on link "View boarding pass" but is only sent to check in (edit check in).

Edited by Jorg_
addition

1 hour ago, Jorg_ said:

Did the check in last week for our two upcoming cruises (Jan 5 and Jan 12). Signed in today to see (and print) our boarding passes but they don´t seem to be available. I click on link "View boarding pass" but is only sent to check in (edit check in).

Are you sure there wasn't any issues with your online check in? Your express pass should be available once final payment has been made and after you've successfully completed your online check in. Your Edocs and luggage tags are available approximately 45  days prior to your sail date. Did you book air thru Choice Air? I have no experience with Choice Air but have read on CC that the Edocs don't show up until less than 30 days pre cruise. You can always call your TA or Celebrity and have them see what the issue is. 

• Like 1

I checked in for my March cruises yesterday (90 Days prior to departure).    The boarding passes were available on both phone and Web as soon as I was completed. 

My only recommendation is to go back to check in and see if it says completed.     The very last step is you have to click a box that you have read and agree to the T&C's

• Like 1

I checked in to a March cruise this past Saturday on the app on an android phone, got completely done and viewed the Xpress pass. I printed the pass from the website later that day. Yesterday I went onto the app and the Xpress pass was gone and the app said that online check in opens on December 18 (it opened on December 14 and allowed me to complete check in). On the website my pass was there and completed. Today it's back on the app....go figure!