Bottled Water

Tennant

On 12/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, twodaywonder said:

Agree. But reverse osmosis filtered tap water is as good as any bottled water and and that is what the bars use.

That is what all the potable water supplies on the ship are. You can drink the water from the tap.

25 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

You would get the bottled water from the bar. I don’t know if they would give you two at a time.   I suspect you would have to make two stops on your way to your cabin or get a bottle, wait a bit and order another one, Or perhaps just pick up one bottle at some point during the day, say after breakfast or lunch, and another at night before you retire. That way by the end of the day you will have two ready to go. 

I usually order the 12 bottles of water when I cruise on a five day.  If I buy the PBP, there’s no need for me to pre-order.  I love your idea of picking up bottles during the day.  I’ll have to remember to pick up one every time I go back to my cabin!  Thanks very much for the idea!!

To answer the original question the brand varies by region and is included in the beverage packages, if you are still unsure,  just ask for clarification at time of purchase.

On our recent 37 day cruise from Southampton to Singapore we started with UK branded spring water, thence Italian branded spring water and finally Dubai branded spring water.

When I have the beverage package I always get water before bed. I ask for San Pellegrino. If I wanted two I would likely be able to get them. If not, I would simply go to the next closest venue and get another one. In that case they won't say no. Been there, done that.