Double dip Diamond

stoneman56

OH and I on the second week B2B on the Seaside, both Diamonds. We have so far accumulated 4 chocolate ships, 2 invites to Diamond get together, 2 speciality dinners, 4 gifts, 2 baskets of fruit, 2 lots of chocolate strawberries and 4 complimentary photos with the captain.

Quite a haul

4 minutes ago, stoneman56 said:

OH and I on the second week B2B on the Seaside, both Diamonds. We have so far accumulated 4 chocolate ships, 2 invites to Diamond get together, 2 speciality dinners, 4 gifts, 2 baskets of fruit, 2 lots of chocolate strawberries and 4 complimentary photos with the captain.

Quite a haul

If you are both new to Diamond level make sure you see the rep and get your black lapel pins, unfortunatly these are still black and not diamonds yet 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ranchette said:

Where do you get the pins?

You should get the pins when you first cruise on a new level, if you go and see the latitudes future cruise rep he/she will have a stock of then in their desk.

They are quite nice:

IMG_20191218_190136.thumb.jpg.a593b563cf68be2a58dbaa65a5029673.jpg

Edited by ziggyuk

13 hours ago, stoneman56 said:

I made a slight mistake in the post, we are on a 2 week cruise not a B2B. 
So most of the Double goodies we’ve received we aren’t really entitled to 

Even for a 14 day cruise, you will still receive all those goodies-  we have in the past.  

1 hour ago, gadaboutgal said:

Even for a 14 day cruise, you will still receive all those goodies-  we have in the past.  

I had a chat with the VC rep last year. The rule is that if you are on a 2 week cruise you SHOULD receive everything once, as it’s a continuous booking. If on a B2B (ie to separate bookings joined together)  then you get double bubble. I was told by her that I was lucky to get all the extras as it was clearly a mistake.

15 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Why are pins desirable?  Are they anything more than pins??

My thought exactly....on all lines we have cruised, when pins were delivered we just left them in the cabin. Now, if our current diamond (replacing black) status resulted in a diamond pin on our next sailing.....!!

3 minutes ago, hamrag said:

My thought exactly....on all lines we have cruised, when pins were delivered we just left them in the cabin. Now, if our current diamond (replacing black) status resulted in a diamond pin on our next sailing.....!!

would likely be glass knowing MSC ... 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Why are pins desirable?  Are they anything more than pins??

I like them and they represent a memory, I like it on my lanyard but thats me.

Some people like fridge magnets and all sorts of tat from the logo store thats them.

The joy of different tastes.