Reflection - boarding/sea pass

wpgcycler

22 hours ago, Mike981 said:

Agree that would be awesome, we sail in two weeks and hope it is true.

We’re on the MardiGras cruise, hope you’re going to do a live review!  Your reviews & pictures are so wonderful.  We haven’t been on Reflection before

3 hours ago, awhfy said:

We’re on the MardiGras cruise, hope you’re going to do a live review!  Your reviews & pictures are so wonderful.  We haven’t been on Reflection before

Hi Awhfy, thank you for the kind words. I'm afraid you have me mixed up with another poster. I don't believe I have ever done a live review and rarely post any pictures.

Either way, I hope you have a wonderful Mardi Gras cruise.

My understanding is that you can only drop off bags on "Revolutionized" ships where your key card in outside your stateroom.

On Equinox in Aug that's what we did, but on Eclipse in October, we had to wait until they made the announcement that cabins are ready.

We are on Silhouette in 2 weeks and are not expecting to drop of our bags in the room.  If we can GREAT and if not, we will just deal with our backpacks

Thanks for everyone's input on this. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered either way. We have convinced 3 couples who have never cruised at all to join us on Reflection next week and I was putting together an overview of boarding process, muster, sailaway and so on for them and just wanted to be as accurate as possible. Sounds like the new bag drop-off procedure hasn't been (formally) implemented yet. I'll report our experience shortly after we board on the 3rd for anyone interested.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, wpgcycler said:

Thanks for everyone's input on this. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered either way. We have convinced 3 couples who have never cruised at all to join us on Reflection next week and I was putting together an overview of boarding process, muster, sailaway and so on for them and just wanted to be as accurate as possible. Sounds like the new bag drop-off procedure hasn't been (formally) implemented yet. I'll report our experience shortly after we board on the 3rd for anyone interested.

I for one will anxiously awaiting that report.  Lots of confusion on this issue.  My roll call has been chatting about this for awhile.  We sail on the Refection on  3/13/20 cruise.  TYIA

Mary

5 hours ago, sandancer said:

I didn’t know you were getting on as we were getting off Mary. It would have been great to see you. Elaine

WOW that would have been great!!!! Is that your Mardi Gras cruise?  PLEASE post if you were able to board and immediately go to your cabin to drop off your carry-ons and leave so the stewards can finish preparing them? PLEASE!!!!.