adventure diamond pre sail email

EDiamond22

1 hour ago, Bobal said:

Yes here we go again as the post above said before it was hastily deleted. And this thread will no doubt get locked soon, along with others.

But really what are RC playing at. I just dont believe that every sailing in the first couple of weeks of January on every ship with a CL has such high numbers that there isn't enough room in any of the CLs for D+. Why dont RC have the guts to admit that all the CLs are now classified as SLs and only open to suites and Ps instead of doing it by stealth and deception and pretending it's due to high numbers

I deleted my post as I didn’t realize the post I quoted was from 12/20. 

Adventure doesn’t have a CL. 

35 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Well said. DECEPTION. SNEAKING. They’re afraid of the backlash on social media. Just be honest & remove from benefit listing along we some others listed. This way when picking deck & cabin well in advance we can decide what we want to be near. If not allowed in CL on the Anthem I would have never booked an aft cabin on deck 12. 

This thread is about Diamonds on Adventure not Anthem. There is no CL on Adventure. 

The Adventure overflow lounge was very nice the first two weeks in December. Kudos to Royal for keeping it going.  

Seems it wasn't long ago that we were led to believe that there would be no overflow lounges in 2019.  And now we have proof that they will continue in 2020.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, John&LaLa said:

The Adventure overflow lounge was very nice the first two weeks in December. Kudos to Royal for keeping it going.  

Seems it wasn't long ago that we were led to believe that there would be no overflow lounges in 2019.  And now we have proof that they will continue in 2020.

Yes, there was an announcement that overflows were to be discontinued except for longer cruises like repos.  It did not take too long for them to realize that it just was not going to be practical.  It is good to see that they are willing to rethink changes that do not work.

We were on the Adventure Snowbird when they used the lounge on deck 5 instead of the DL.  With the overwhelming crowd, they reopened the DL and used both.   We received the letter for the Jan 4 sailing where they will be using the all of deck 14 as overflow.  Obviously a smaller number than the snowbird but I am sure the lounges will be busy.

Being able to get a latte on deck 5 will help with morning lines in the lounges but creates long lines in the Promenade.   

• Like 2

Royal is doing the same thing for our January 11th Vision cruise. Also because Royal stated too many Diamonds and above on this cruise. Free specialty coffee will be available at Latitudes too. First time seeing that.....

Hard to believe a 7 day cruise out of San Juan attracts that many Diamonds or has the program gotton soo sucessful that every ship will need an overflow.

By the way......we love the overflow!!

I haven't gotten the email for the second part of our cruise on the 18th yet.

Edited by Beachammo

On 12/26/2019 at 9:59 PM, John&LaLa said:

Agree, thought same. But on Serenade Repo last month Diamonds had DL plus 2 other Lounges for Happy Hr and Continental Breakfast, saved on overcrowding

Edited by ONECRUISER