Web Check-in on MSC

StCroixCruiser

I recently booked back to back MSC cruises for January and cannot get the website to allow me into Web Check-in.  No matter how many times I click the various web check-in links, the circle icon spins for 4-5 seconds and then stops and nothing happens, or sometimes it goes to an error screen saying the website redirected me too many times.  Is there a special trick to get into this function?  I have a cruise departing on January 6th and am getting quite irritated that the website doesn't work.   I requested calls from MSC without hearing from them.  Please help!

Try again with a different browser.   If that doesn't work, clean your cache and browser history in the browser you usually use.

The suggestion of calling them was a good idea, too.

The last time I sailed with MSC was before the cruiselines started this online check in stuff.  BUT On my last 5 cruises on other lines, checking in online made virtually no difference.  We did it probably half the time.  Okay - maybe it saved two minutes at the desk.  Big deal.

I understand your frustration.  Still, isn't  letting this VERY small thing ruin your vacation is a little extreme?

Edited by jkgourmet