Yolo-Booked Quantum! First Asia Cruise!

Crism

I guess I'm going to Singapore!

I've always been curious about the Royal operation on the Pacific side, and after 30+ cruises touching some part of the Caribbean plus the deal I got, I couldn't say no. It's the 9 night Singapore to Hong Kong cruise going to Thailand and 3 Vietnam ports in February.

It's also my first time on a Quantum class ship! Having read some threads, I was braced to pay for Northstar and iFly, and right now it appears only iFly is in the Cruise Planner. On another note, I'm aware of the "differences" for Diamond Plus members and am thankful for access to the Concierge Lounge. Do we have any benefits regarding Northstar or iFly?

Being a 9 night cruise and one of the few for Quantum of the season, I'm interested to see what the passenger dynamic will be. I'm easy going and open minded so I'm just going to relax and enjoy the ride!

If you've got any tips and tricks regarding Quantum or Asia, I look forward to hearing them!

• Like 2

Just now, EllaDuChien said:

I am sailing the Radiance from Singapore to Brisbane in November for my first Asia sailing!!  I know our ships are totally different, but I would love to hear any tips on Singapore when you get back!  Are you flying over early at all?   

Just a day or two. Hotel in Singapore the night before for sure. Maybe two. We'll see how things go with the work schedule. I've got a college friend living there with his family also so I'll see what his schedule is like.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cadburyguinness said:

At the airport right now on our way to board Quantum in Singapore.

I'll update re Northstar etc

Thanks! I think it's either too early to book or since it's a 9 night cruise, they aren't charging for it.