without starting an uproar where can I smoke on the edge

Bjbilly

There's a place outside of Eden...with tables, chairs and shade ..doors are just passed Tiffany across from  the moving art mural on the path to EDEN .

Another area  is a level  up  from the burger place at the pool deck..shade, tables and nice views...not sure of other locations..

46 minutes ago, Bjbilly said:

never been on the edge before I'm just wondering where I would be allowed to smoke thank you in advance for any information

In addition to the ones hcat mentioned, there’s  also a sunny area at the Sunset bar (starboard side, I think).

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, candydane said:

Where can my husband smoke his cigar on the Equinox?

Thanks.

Smoking on the Celebrity Equinox

Smoking on the Celebrity Equinox is prohibited in all suites and staterooms- including balconies. Cigarette smoking is allowed on the port side of the Sky Observation Lounge, the port side of the Resort Deck (Deck 12), the starboard side of the Lido Deck (Deck 14), and the port side of the Entertainment Deck (Deck 5) where tables, chairs, and ashtrays are provided. The Sunset Bar on the starboard side  also has a designated pipe and cigar smoking area. Signs are posted at the designated smoking areas. If in doubt, ask a staff member where smoking is permitted.

Edited by BigAl94