Promo/pricing after Jan 1st?

adamnoone

Im going to be booking the Escape for March. Just curious if anyone knows the new promos/pricing starting after the new year? Normally Id book now and make adjustments, but Im booking after final payment so my usual cancel/rebook wont work this time. So book today, or wait??

Thanks all.

If you are looking at the March 21st sailing, which I am on and have been following prices, they have gone up a bit the last couple of days. I'm not sure if that is because inventory has dropped or if they are inflating for another sale.

2 minutes ago, HEATH3913 said:

If you are looking at the March 21st sailing, which I am on and have been following prices, they have gone up a bit the last couple of days. I'm not sure if that is because inventory has dropped or if they are inflating for another sale.

I am doing the 3/28 sailing. The current prices are reasonable, Id just hate if there was a significant decrease within a few days.  

Edited by adamnoone

15 minutes ago, adamnoone said:

I am doing the 3/28 sailing. The current prices are reasonable, Id just hate if there was a significant decrease within a few days.  

What about holding a desired cabin for now.  If the price increases within that time frame, book the price hold. If it decreases, then of course, book that price.  If it stays the same, rehold the cabin and see where pricing goes.  I've done this many times.

6 minutes ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

What about holding a desired cabin for now.  If the price increases within that time frame, book the price hold. If it decreases, then of course, book that price.  If it stays the same, rehold the cabin and see where pricing goes.  I've done this many times.

Good idea. To do a 24hr hold, Ill need to call my PCC right, or can I book the hold on NCL.COM?

EDIT*** Did a mock booking online. Courtesy hold is available online. 

Edited by adamnoone
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HEATH3913 said:

If you are looking at the March 21st sailing, which I am on and have been following prices, they have gone up a bit the last couple of days.

I'm not sure if that is because inventory has dropped or if they are inflating for another sale.

they already inflated prices for the current 'sale' they are having now.

prices were cheaper before their 20% off sale!

Edited by fstuff1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

How many times can you hold a cabin? Can you do this over and over.

1 hour ago, bonvoyagie said:

Not sure when it will start - but he next "sale" is the Wave Sale - it usually occurs in Jan and/or Feb.

Oh no! I was hoping the "sale" would end and prices would go back to the price before NCL hiked prices to offer the "sale". 

• Like 2

Anyone get a head's up whether the Double UP Cruise Next offer for all cabin types will be extended into January?

It's been extended 4-5x now.

In December website was not updated on the 1st of the month....a day or 2 later....

Going on a cruise this weekend so will certainly know by then but curious!

14 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Jan 1 - Jan 20 any sailing departing on/after April 15, 2020

30% DISCOUNT OFF CRUISE FARE

FREE AT SEA - 5 FREE PERKS

If this is legit, might be nice.  I put a deposit on a Hawaii cruise for 2021 with the "20% off with all the perks".  Will be interesting to see if the price changes tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.  LOL

We booked an H5 embarking 2/29 on Escape a few months back at the rate of $2400 pp.  The current rate for the same category is up to $3200 pp...that's the new "sale" price with nearly half of the Haven rooms still vacant.  If NCL holds true to their sale practices, then prices will increase before they decrease.  If you think it's a good deal at current pricing, you might want to jump on it.  If prices do go down, you can always try to upgrade your cabin to the equivalent price point.

10 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Anyone get a head's up whether the Double UP Cruise Next offer for all cabin types will be extended into January?

It's been extended 4-5x now.

In December website was not updated on the 1st of the month....a day or 2 later....

Going on a cruise this weekend so will certainly know by then but curious!

This has been extended for the month 

7 hours ago, MoniMommy said:

The new "sale" started today and the price of the cruise I am watching went up by $13. 

LOL Yep. My cruise for August of 2022 I booked with the "20% off sale" is about $40 more today with the "30% off sale". 🙄

6 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

This has been extended for the month 

Thanks, Budget Queen.  You always offer good information and are so helpful.

Probably asked and answered but I can't find it - have friends going on Jade in 3 weeks so well past final.

Can CN vouchers still be applied to the booking?  My guess is no.

Trying to see what full value of new promo is including CN.  So far our fares on 3 cruises are higher under then 30% off than the Latitudes 20% and we got good perks/promos.

16 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Thanks, Budget Queen.  You always offer good information and are so helpful.

Probably asked and answered but I can't find it - have friends going on Jade in 3 weeks so well past final.

Can CN vouchers still be applied to the booking?  My guess is no.

Trying to see what full value of new promo is including CN.  So far our fares on 3 cruises are higher under then 30% off than the Latitudes 20% and we got good perks/promos.

Up to two CN certificates can be applied. Have them call and apply as soon as possible.