Shareholders benefits

ace123

1 hour ago, tert333 said:

Does anyone know if you can combine the Shareholder benefit with the future cruise onboard credit?

My understanding is that for bookings after about July 2019 you can get both.  Not sure of the exact date (maybe someone else will advise). 

I plan on apply for mine later this week after my brokerage firm posts my December statement.  They have generally asked me for a statement that is at least in the last 3 months.

33 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just checked -

8. Are there any restrictions?

Shareholder benefit offer applies to bookings made on or after June 1, 2019.

Onboard credit may not be used for onboard service charges or pre-purchased activities.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

We get stockholder OBC all the time and have always been able to use it to pay for the automatically charged gratuities.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just checked -

8. Are there any restrictions?

Shareholder benefit offer applies to bookings made on or after June 1, 2019.

Onboard credit may not be used for onboard service charges or pre-purchased activities.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

I just went into my cruise planner for an April 2021 cruise with $100 shareholder OBC.  I got a pop up saying I had that to spend, although only Spa things were available to book this far our.

It's a Royal Caribbean cruise, but the same shareholder benefits program apply.  🍷

Thanks for posting this. We have been stockholders for years but that had discontinued combining this with other OBC Years ago. We are on the Edge this Sunday so I quickly sent the necessary docs to RCCL on New Year’s eve and I already have the OBC credit! Often people complain here about the response from RCCL offices but they were great for me.

I wonder how this would work for me.  I belong to a small investment group and one of our current holdings is shares of RCL stock.  Getting copy of the brokerage statement would be easy.  The difficulty would be proving that I am a member of the group that owns the stock since it is in the name of our investment group.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I plan on apply for mine later this week after my brokerage firm posts my December statement.  They have generally asked me for a statement that is at least in the last 3 months.

I took a chance and submitted for my OBC for a late July 2020 cruise last week and I see the credit already. 😀