New personaliser what is your view

Two 2 Tango

Its not like P&O are stand alone and are part of a big company. What on earth are they playing it?

Well, I'm off to check out personaliser again --- wish me luck everyone ………….. I have brandy on stand by incase I need it (and its only late morning)

I finished entering our details yesterday, I had been trying unsuccessfully to enter the insurance details since the end of November.  Out of interest I just tried to get in and now I get a message "We have been unable to validate your login details, please try again".  My guess is that they made some changes yesterday that corrected the error that prevent insurance details being entered and messed up something else.  I just hope they get it right during the next 6 weeks so that I can print our tickets before we go.

Edited by Josy1953

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

I can't get on it today 🙄 It just says 'We have been unable to validate your log in details, please try again' 

Hi I am getting the same message, not too worried I will just turn up at Southampton with my booking and no tickets or luggage tags and give them some work to do. 

In the past with problems unable to resolve I have emailed the CEO it is quite easy to get his details, dont think they will let me put it on here, but it is available on the net just put in CEO P&O cruises email and it will take you to the site. I am just one more attempt to get on the site before I escalate in this manner. I have tried to send an email from the home page but that does not seem to work either.😫 

My cruise isn’t until June so there’s no hurry for me to get on, it’s just annoying. 
I left a general comment about the website via the feedback bar. When I’ve wanted a quick reply about something before  I have sent P&O direct messages on Twitter and usually had a speedy response. I will probably try that if I still can’t get onto the personaliser in a few days.

35 minutes ago, zoe sproodle said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find the exhaustive list of years available when entering your DOB really annoying?  Do they get many bookings from people born in 1883?!

Yip, I've been chuntering for a while. I find it bizarre, but I'm trying to look for a method in the madness !

49 minutes ago, zoe sproodle said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find the exhaustive list of years available when entering your DOB really annoying?  Do they get many bookings from people born in 1883?!

I complained about this a month or so ago, either on this thread or on another one that was also devoted to the new CP.

I hope that the reason people have been unable to login to it today might be that it's temporarily offline while they work to fix some of the problems.

I have just tried to log on to my cruise personaliser and it keeps saying that it doesn't recognise my details. I have tried several times but still having the same result.  Has anyone else had this, if so, did you manage to eventually log in.  On another point, who is going on a cruise that was born in 1883? as that is one of the options the website gives you for the date of birth.  137 does seem to be one hell of an age and I would imagine almost un insurable😂😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moonstone01 said:

I have just tried to log on to my cruise personaliser and it keeps saying that it doesn't recognise my details. I have tried several times but still having the same result.  Has anyone else had this, if so, did you manage to eventually log in.  On another point, who is going on a cruise that was born in 1883? as that is one of the options the website gives you for the date of birth.  137 does seem to be one hell of an age and I would imagine almost un insurable😂😂

Yes I tried all day yesterday and got the same message.

There is a message on the site now saying should be fixed by Monday!

11 hours ago, Elaine0138 said:

There was a message on the mainsite today saying they were having technical problems and it seems it was affecting eveything, and it should be fixed by Sunday. 

It’s saying Monday now!

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

There is one benefit to P&O's gremlin infested website, no thieves are likely to want to hack into it, just in case the gremlins jump ship, so to speak.😎

Good point John.. 

If I can't find my details, the Nigerian Prince who wants to give me $5million won't be able to find me either... 😊

Andy 

This is getting tiresome - the only thing I have left to complete on my CP is the travel insurance, typed it all out, funny red error but that happened with my next of kin details and it had saved. Got back in - it’s not there! 😡 I was hoping this might prompt them to give me my cabin number 🙄

On 1/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, AndyMichelle said:

Good point John.. 

If I can't find my details, the Nigerian Prince who wants to give me $5million won't be able to find me either... 😊

Andy 

Andy,

If the Nigerian Prince does give you $5million, would that be the same as you winning the lottery and inviting all the nice people onto your chartered posh boat? I hope so.😊😍

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Andy,

If the Nigerian Prince does give you $5million, would that be the same as you winning the lottery and inviting all the nice people onto your chartered posh boat? I hope so.😊😍

Yeah definitely, as long as you all chip in with the £20,000 I have to send him first to 'release' the funds... 😊

Andy 

43 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Yeah definitely, as long as you all chip in with the £20,000 I have to send him first to 'release' the funds... 😊

Andy 

Better to trust in the lottery then. Much cheaper and probably more likely to happen.

• Like 1