Oxygen

sioutpost

..and what question(s) are you asking?  Do you want to know if there are restrictions or limitations to what you can bring on board?  Do you want to know if it is provided by the cruise line or are there companies that do this?  Do you want to know what support or assistance is offered by NCL? A little more insight would help.

EM's suggestions are a good stab at alternative places to post your questions.  And to further assist here are the links to those boards:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/114-disabled-cruise-travel/

15 hours ago, sioutpost said:
  • Cruising on NCL with oxygen

Howdy siotpost! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum that is for general questions about cruising. Since your thread topic concerns a specific cruise line, I have moved your thread to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed or will be sailing NCL frequent that forum.

I suggest you make another post on this thread with more information as mentioned above so your fellow Cruise Critic members can help you.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif