Captain Circle Club

retep55555

MSC is the only cruise line that I know about that accepts loyalty status from cruise lines, hotels & tour operators.

Register below for our FREE Status Match Program and we'll match your status from other hotel, cruise line and tour operator programs, guaranteeing you a 5% discount on any cruise, PLUS a world of privileges including: 

• Onboard credit
  • Welcome back cocktail
  • Complimentary fruit, gifts, thermal session & more
  • Priority disembarkation
  • Exclusive parties
  • And more

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

Terms and Conditions Status Match - USA_12_2018 .pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, retep55555 said:

What cruise lines now count to Princess’ Captain Circle Club?  I know certain aspects of it changed a couple of years ago...

Thank you

Princess used to take past P&O/Sitmar cruises but I don't think they take any others anymore as sailing credit.

10 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Princess used to take past P&O/Sitmar cruises but I don't think they take any others anymore as sailing credit.

Thanks Keith...turning off my device for the weekend due to football games to avoid another opps!!! ☺️

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

P&O UK  used to be counted towards the loyalty level with Princess, but this arrangement ended at the end of 2017. Your residence is shown as 'Newcastle' so I think this is likely to be UK and not Australia.

Princess does count past Sitmar and P&O Australia cruises to build the loyalty level (Ruby, Platinum, Elite), but Sitmar and P&O Aust cruises do not count towards the Most Travelled Guest luncheon or the Loyalty on board credit.

1 minute ago, CruiseVA said:

Does P&O status match from Princess?

I do not know about the status levels on P&O UK. On P&O Aust it is simple - there are no status levels. However, they use passengers' Captain's Circle histories to select a small number of the most travelled guests to a cocktail party, along with guests in suites. BTW, this is a pretty good cocktail party😁.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I do not know about the status levels on P&O UK. On P&O Aust it is simple - there are no status levels. However, they use passengers' Captain's Circle histories to select a small number of the most travelled guests to a cocktail party, along with guests in suites. BTW, this is a pretty good cocktail party😁.

Thanks for that.... I was curious about Cunard as it is owned by Carnival....

55 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

Does P&O status match from Princess?

No. Status on P&O does not translate to any status on Princess.

26 minutes ago, retep55555 said:

Thanks for that.... I was curious about Cunard as it is owned by Carnival....

Status on Cunard also does not translate to Princess. In fact status on any of the lines owned by Carnival does not translate to Princess.

27 minutes ago, skynight said:

No. Status on P&O does not translate to any status on Princess.

Status on Cunard also does not translate to Princess. In fact status on any of the lines owned by Carnival does not translate to Princess.

As I mentioned previously, cruises on P&O Australia do count towards a passenger's status level on Princess.

Is it just me or has Princess de-emphasized CC?

I know Medallion is the new-bright-shiny and we haven't cruised in 2 years. Back then, Medallion was coming "real soon now" with the 2nd wave ships delayed while they worked out the bugs and so CC was in-your-face everywhere.

Now, when you look at P's website, you have to go to "More Information" to find CC...

32 minutes ago, bstrauss3 said:

Is it just me or has Princess de-emphasized CC?

I know Medallion is the new-bright-shiny and we haven't cruised in 2 years. Back then, Medallion was coming "real soon now" with the 2nd wave ships delayed while they worked out the bugs and so CC was in-your-face everywhere.

Now, when you look at P's website, you have to go to "More Information" to find CC...

Believe what has happened is that elite's & platinum's are not just a few, they are generally the majority. Those reaching those loyalty levels still receive the benefits.