Frozen Drinks - classic or premium

sandc4e

We often have frozen drink at the pool bar under our Classic Package.  Sometimes, they will make up a pitcher of drinks and then pour them in glasses for cruisers.  I cannot tell the difference between the liquors and I am happy.  I have noted that the added liquor may va by brand.

My husband is a bigger drinker than I am likes premium alcohol - I am not as fussy.  Classic for me and Premium for him.  It covers most frozen up to $9 - I just pay the difference if I need to.

I had the premium drinks package and would specify "Bacardi 8" or "Zacapa" when I ordered a blended rum drink for example. Otherwise I'm sure I would have gotten the standard well liquor (which still isn't bad). Try the pina colada with Bacardi Oakheart!

3 hours ago, tyr00000ne said:

I had the premium drinks package and would specify "Bacardi 8" or "Zacapa" when I ordered a blended rum drink for example. Otherwise I'm sure I would have gotten the standard well liquor (which still isn't bad). Try the pina colada with Bacardi Oakheart!

Great!  Thanks for the recommendation.

Frozen cocktails can be made with both classic and Premium spirits. I challenge anyone drinking these cocktails with all the mixers etc added to tell the difference between classic spirits and premium spirits, besides unless you were watching the drink being made how would you know.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Beanb41 said:

Frozen cocktails can be made with both classic and Premium spirits. I challenge anyone drinking these cocktails with all the mixers etc added to tell the difference between classic spirits and premium spirits, besides unless you were watching the drink being made how would you know.

If having more than 2 or so, you would know the next morning. 🙂

• Haha 1

Generally, premium spirits are best enjoyed neat or on the rocks. And, yes, you can definitely tell the difference. Using mixers allows the use of ‘lesser’ liquors. 

For me, I would mix Maker’s Mark with coke... but wouldn’t do that with Pappy Van Winkle or Blanton’s.