Price of Brewed Coffee On Board

Boiler Cruiser

I believe it’s about $2.00.  We always pack two Yeti mugs (with handles) and have them filled. That way I can carry two in one hand, and a plate of croissants or fruit in the other, and head back to the stateroom for a relaxing morning on the balcony as we sail into ports.

Edited by BigGuy25
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigGuy25 said:

I believe it’s about $2.00.  We always pack two Yeti mugs (with handles) and have them filled. That way I can carry two in one hand, and a plate of croissants or fruit in the other, and head back to the stateroom for a relaxing morning on the balcony as we sail into ports.

Just FYI -- I bought a plastic foldable 4 cup holder with top handle on Amazon that fits in your pocket. I  had thermal cups that fit. Haven't tried it on a cruise yet...February.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silversneakers said:

Just FYI -- I bought a plastic foldable 4 cup holder with top handle on Amazon that fits in your pocket. I  had thermal cups that fit. Haven't tried it on a cruise yet...February.  

thanks for that info 

Gives you that free hand for a plate or even to open door.

https://smile.amazon.com/CarryAround-Coffee-Drink-Carrier-Holder/dp/B00UJD3D2K/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=plastic+4+cup+carrier&qid=1579621603&sr=8-3

• Like 1

I've not yet had the coffee on an NCL cruise but on every other cruise I've been on, if you order the "Fresh Brewed Coffee" you are getting the grocery store grade Folgers (or whatever brand garbage) you get in the dining room and for room service.  If you want a fresh grind order an Americano (2 shots of espresso and hot water.)

You get what you pay for.

(I recommend bringing a local roast ground on the spot and brewed in a French Press, to guarantee you're getting the best possible cup of coffee you can get on the high seas, but that's just me.  A bit of a coffee snob, I'm afraid.)

Edited by MotownVoice
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:57 AM, BigGuy25 said:

We are going to purchase the coffee package so we can have real brewed coffee so if I read correctly we can take our LARGE yeti mugs to get brewed coffee? thanks 

The brewed coffee at the IC is $1.25 for a regular cup.  Now, if you are on the Royal Class, the brewed coffee is available throughout the ship for no charge (they might still charge for it if you are in the IC, but I don't know for sure).  I am one that just doesn't like that syrup concentrate they use, although, it is somewhat better than it used to be.  It used to taste like it was made in the bottom of a dirty ashtray.