Ocean medallion delivery?

dmccadden

We ordered ours well in advance and received them two days before the cruise. Previous responses to this question have been all over the place. Some say they came FEDX, ours came US Mail. Some say they came from Singapore -- ours came from Miami. Some got them a couple weeks before the cruise -- some didn't. 

Bottom line -- they will come when they come -- there is no answer that works for everyone.

43 minutes ago, dmccadden said:

We cruise February 9th does anyone know when we should receive our medallions?

Both times last year we received them 2 weeks in advance.

We received shipping emails 3 days prior to FedEx delivery...first time from FL; second time from Singapore.  The tracking email may arrive in your junk folder so look for it there from OCEAN Notifications.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

@MamaFej Yes you can. https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/ocean-faq/

"need to pick up my Medallion at the port. Will that be a problem?
Not at all, and you can still get OceanReady to make the embarkation process effortless when you arrive at the terminal. Follow the steps on the MedallionClass app to get OceanReady (without shipping to your home). And when you arrive at the terminal, just show your OceanReady Pass on your mobile device to enjoy a more expedited boarding."

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dmccadden said:

We cruise February 9th does anyone know when we should receive our medallions?

We are on the Feb 9th Regal sailing.  We just got a notice tonight from FedEx saying that our Ocean Medallions will arrive this Thursday, Jan 23rd.  That is about 16 days before we board.

My daughters shipped from Singapore and she got hers in like 3 days to California. I ordered mine the day after hers and it shipped from Miami via Fedex and went to 11 others cities across the US before it finally got delivered yesterday in California.

We sail on 2/1

On 1/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, JennyB1977 said:

@MamaFej Yes you can. https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/ocean-faq/

"need to pick up my Medallion at the port. Will that be a problem?
Not at all, and you can still get OceanReady to make the embarkation process effortless when you arrive at the terminal. Follow the steps on the MedallionClass app to get OceanReady (without shipping to your home). And when you arrive at the terminal, just show your OceanReady Pass on your mobile device to enjoy a more expedited boarding."

@JennyB1977, it was very kind of you to find and post that link. I certainly could have looked it up myself, I was just asking to see if anyone knew offhand. There are so many helpful people here on CC. Thank you for being one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m on a November 2020 cruise. I’m using the Medallion app & have completed all of the required documents but my Cruise Personalizer, Travel Documents & OceanMedallion & accessories all have a ! mark on them. Is their anything else I need to do?  Everything else is OK. 

Tom🤔

If you have an exclamation mark next to an item on the app, that likely means the section is incomplete. When the section is complete, the outer circle will be highlighted in green. Click each item on the app and see what may be missing.

24 minutes ago, wilafur said:

If you have an exclamation mark next to an item on the app, that likely means the section is incomplete. When the section is complete, the outer circle will be highlighted in green. Click each item on the app and see what may be missing.

I’ve done that already several times & don’t see any missing items & doubled checked that everything is completed so that’s my question is if everything is complete but you still have a exclamation mark on it what’s next?

My Personal Information, emergency Contact, Travel Documents, & shipboard Account don’t show Complete but all of the required information has been added. I’ve cruised with Princess many times so I’m familiar with the required information so I’m puzzled. 

I may call Princess to see what they say. 

Tom🤔

Edited by trbarton

5 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I’ve done that already several times & don’t see any missing items & doubled checked that everything is completed so that’s my question is if everything is complete but you still have a exclamation mark on it what’s next?

Tom🤔

Normallly the exclamation mark does not disappear unless everything is complete AND the final payment date has passed.  

4 minutes ago, birdiebill said:

Normallly the exclamation mark does not disappear unless everything is complete AND the final payment date has passed.  

OK my Cruise Personalizer is the only one with a exclamation mark.

Thanks!

Tom😎 

I’ve been on the phone with the Medallion people & they are having technical problems on their end. The final payment date has nothing to do with this. I’m told that everything is complete on their end. 

They also mentioned that the Medallions are shipped out 20 days before the cruise. 

Thanks for everyone’s help. 

Tom😀