Cigars on Sky Princess?

NotACruiserYet

I apologize if this has already been addressed - and what hasn't by now!??! I can't find a way to search threads and I SWEAR I used to be able to. Anywhooooo.... my question is where can my SO smoke cigars on this ship? Other ships I have been on have an actual cigar lounge if you didn't want to be out in the open air. Any help would be appreciated! 🙂

~Christie

47 minutes ago, NotACruiserYet said:

I apologize if this has already been addressed - and what hasn't by now!??! I can't find a way to search threads and I SWEAR I used to be able to. Anywhooooo.... my question is where can my SO smoke cigars on this ship? Other ships I have been on have an actual cigar lounge if you didn't want to be out in the open air. Any help would be appreciated! 🙂

~Christie

Try something like this. Search is on upper right corner of the page.

image.png.b5aa6f8cf735eeebb814be92413fea5f.png

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

I just completed a seven-day cruise on the Sky Princess.  Cigar smoking is allowed outdoors on Deck 17 aft (pretty sizeable area, partly sheltered overhead, but at the mercy of the wind) and Deck 7 starboard aft (a quieter area, but I didn’t spend any time there.)  Neither area has decent cigar ashtrays though – they’re wind-resistant ashtrays designed for cigarettes.  They’re barely useable for cigars – the opening into which ashes are dropped is too narrow for the ash from a 52-ring gauge cigar.  The ship used to have an indoor bar/lounge known as Churchill's Cigar Lounge; it is now Churchill’s Arcade (video games and such - not a smoking area.)