Difficulty adding a Pre Cruise event

@goldye

I see you have already posted the information on your Roll Call thread 5 hours ago at 12:39 PM.

I have sent a message to CC Help Jenn & CC Help Michell to help you with the feature on https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/norwegian-jade-april-19-2020/.

Host Kat emo32.gif

Hi There!  Posting the request on your roll call thread first, as you did,  is actually the better idea in this case.  That way members can comment to you on the thread to show their interest.  There is no way to respond to a pre-cruise event that is entered on the events page - so you would never know who was interested.

Look at the events entries on the roll call page like a calendar entry.  We like to suggest using the event feature for events that have already been confirmed after chatting on the roll call thread.  Once you have an event confirmed on the roll call thread with other members who are joining - in this case your bus share - then you can add it as an event with the meeting time and place to catch the bus.  Doing it this way - by chatting about it first - allows members to respond to your event and you to gauge how many will be joining before adding as a confirmed event entry :)

I did see you posted the request on your roll call --- if other members confirm to join in the bus share please feel free to add as an event

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1