Lost access to the website

abbydancer2003

So, I haven't logged into my account on the Celebrity for quite a while.  A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to check my points, so I tried.  Here's what happened.

When I try to get logged in, I get a message that "We've got your info.  However we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later".

So, I changed my password.  

When I click go to my account from the password notification email I get the website on vacation message.  

I've changed it 5-6 times.  Nothing has changed.

Who do I contact about this?

Thanks for any help.

I've had this happen a number of times over the past couple weeks.   I found that if I close the browser and/or try a different browser it works perfectly.   On a couple occasions I found a browser open in background when I checked  Task Manager.    Killing the process also fixed the problem.    I had it happen today myself   

If it is truly credentials I don't think you would get that message but you could call Captains Club.

1 hour ago, abbydancer said:

So, I haven't logged into my account on the Celebrity for quite a while.  A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to check my points, so I tried.  Here's what happened.

When I try to get logged in, I get a message that "We've got your info.  However we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later".

So, I changed my password.  

When I click go to my account from the password notification email I get the website on vacation message.  

I've changed it 5-6 times.  Nothing has changed.

Who do I contact about this?

Thanks for any help.

If its been quite awhile since you logged in be advised that sometime last year Celebrity required that all IDs be an Email address.   If you haven't try putting your ID in with an email ending.