Shoreside concierge

lizinindy

2 minutes ago, 39august said:

We were contacted by e-mail to ask for some of preferences  when we had our first Sky Suite last September. 

For a SS guest, what kind of preferences were you asked about?

Edited by mahdnc

3 hours ago, mahdnc said:

For a SS guest, what kind of preferences were you asked about?

We also received an e-mail from Celebrity.  They asked our preference for champagne or wine, pillow preference and if we needed additional hangers.  That's all I can remember them asking us.

We also have been contacted by a shoreside concierge when in Sky Suites.  Even before we reached the Zenith level of the Captain's Club we were called.  I have wondered if the suite passenger list is organized alphabetically.  Our last name is close to the front of the alphabet, so once they contact the higher level suites we would be close to the top of the list.

In addition to the items mentioned by "marycruz" we have been asked if we were celebrating any special occasion and if we wanted any specialty dining reservations.

1 hour ago, tert333 said:

We are in a Sky Suite for March of next year.   Is there a way to reach out to the shoreside concierge?  Is there a generic email or number to call?

There is both an e-mail and phone number but would not want to post here.   There is a separate concierge for each ship.   If you wish to speak to them just call Captain's Club and they should transfer you.

I was booking a perk recently and Captain's Club said that the Shore side Concierge would like to handle for us and transferred me.   In my case I was traveling in a RS so may be different for SS but worth a call.

• Like 2