Dining Time says confirmed but doesn't say a time

Eli_6

We are confirmed for YTD and ours shows up as confirmed with other options available. It's a quirk of the website. I'm guessing you have your preference. 
Same for me it just shows confirmed and other options when i called carnival the rep said we were confirmed for the time we selected.

They couldn't explain why it wasnt showing what is confirmed either.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

It looks like confirmed for late dining to me, but I would call to verify.  Also, your name is showing on your screen shots (didn't know if that matters to you).

I am wanting anytime dining.  Going to just call.

Not worried about my name. I am not interesting enough to track down or impersonate and I doubt anyone could steal my identity without a date of birth or social.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I am wanting anytime dining.  Going to just call.

Not worried about my name. I am not interesting enough to track down or impersonate and I doubt anyone could steal my identity without a date of birth or social.  

My guess is you are confirmed for YTD. You could select 8:00PM if you wanted to change. You could also waitlist for 6:00PM if you wanted. That is what my booking shows and I know I'm confirmed for YTD. 

• Like 2

Go back into your Cruise Manager and "print documents" to view your cruise documents.  You will see definitively that you are confirmed for YTD.  I don't know when or why it started showing up as "confirmed," but mine does that and it has been discussed before on these boards and that other book of faces.

• Like 2