Drinks package

the brit

Hi all

We are 3 adults in a cabin on Infinity.  We have 2 drinks packages as a perk when we bought the cruise on board 

Does the 3rd person need to buy the drinks package.  
Has anyone experienced this,

Thanks

Sue

5 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Do they have to?  No...

Do they need to?  Really no way to answer this....depends on the persons wants and needs...

One is not a great drinker, does not like wine, or coffee  and are elite so get captains club “happy hour” each night.  Also it’s a 7 day cruise with only one sea day.

I think you would want to either call your agent/Celebrity or read the fine print conditions.    All of the promotions I see are for first 2 passengers receive the Premium drink package.   I have however seen some promotions that the 3nd and 4th passenger receive a classic non-alcoholic beverage package. 

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think you would want to either call your agent/Celebrity or read the fine print conditions.    All of the promotions I see are for first 2 passengers receive the Premium drink package.   I have however seen some promotions that the 3nd and 4th passenger receive a classic non-alcoholic beverage package. 

Think it’s just the 2 classic packages.  I just need to know if the 3rd person has to buy the package

2 minutes ago, the brit said:

Think it’s just the 2 classic packages.  I just need to know if the 3rd person has to buy the package

No, the third (3rd) person in your cabin is not compelled to purchase any beverage package.

They are only compelled to pay the daily gratuity charge.

cheers and bon voyage

There was a time, years ago, when a 3rd person (child in my case) received the non-alcohol package, included at no additional cost.  Alas, that is gone.  That being said, I do believe Celebrity has one of the best packages in the market.

Jason

3 minutes ago, Jason26 said:

That being said, I do believe Celebrity has one of the best packages in the market.

I have the Premium beverage package on my upcoming sailing and not a fan of the red wine offerings.  Had it not been added as a perk I would have gone to the Elite HH. One of the red cabs they served there was from Argentina and was actually very good although I did not see it on any MDR menu.