Cancelling excursion

jojo1966

If I've booked a trip with celebrity and paid with my OBC....if I cancel that trip do I get the funds simply added back into OBC.? Price has dropped so thinking of cancelling and rebooking .....

Edited by jojo1966

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes.    Either just cancel and rebook  or call and have Captain's Club reprice your excursion.    When you cancel the OBC goes back to your account as a Non-Refundable OBC.

If you are close to your departure date, and there's a possibility that there is a waiting list for the excursion, I like Jim's suggestion to have Captain's' Club reprice it rather than cancelling and perhaps not being able to rebook.

• Like 1

I cancelled an excursion this week, as the price had gone down quite considerably. When I got the e mail to say that it was indeed cancelled, I rebooked and the money was taken from my Credit Card , showing on the on line statement within 2 days. Needless to say the credit for the cancelled excursion has not yet appeared. If Celebrity are like Royal, it will take up to 10 working days.

Not sure how long it takes with OBC.

Unbelievable.... I had added a new excursion for my wife & I on the Web Site Planner that conflicted with I tour I had booked for myself earlier ... It prompted & allowed me to cancel & book the new tour in one click...& followed up with 2 separate confirmation emails & crediting my charge card.

Nice when they get it right!