Is there an internet plan for more then 4 devices? Also, can you set a daily limit on children's Seapass cards?

Buy an extra individual plan for the number past 4 you want to be online at the same time

daily limit, I am not sure about, but a cash account will allow up to $250 on a 7 night cruise before charging privileges are suspended and you have to pay them down.  

or just turn off charging altogether but get them the soda package or refreshment package

3 minutes ago, spookwife said:

Buy an extra individual plan for the number past 4 you want to be online at the same time

daily limit, I am not sure about, but a cash account will allow up to $250 on a 7 night cruise before charging privileges are suspended and you have to pay them down.  

or just turn off charging altogether but get them the soda package or refreshment package

Cash account on a 7 day cruise is $500.  6 day or less is $300

I know from experience you can set a limit on the Sea Pass card for the video arcade. Need to do it at guest services.

No personal knowledge of an overall limit, didn't try to do it. Maybe you can set a separate limit for other charges? Maybe just one total limit?