Activity Stream Problem

I have an Activity Stream set up with the following parameters:  Showing all content I have not read, posted in areas I am following and posted in for the last 365 days

I follow Regent Seven Seas cruises and River Cruising.  Until recently when I went to my activity stream I would be presented with any new posts in the Regent area, and new posts in threads I participate in on the River Cruising board.  Lately I see new posts in Regent but nothing about river cruising.  I have to go the the River Cruise forum and scroll to see if there are new posts in the threads I follow.

Has CC changed/crippled the Activity Stream feature?  Or am I doing something wrong?  I have not changed my custom activity stream between when it worked as expected and now.

1 hour ago, jeb_bud said:

I don’t see where to check which forums are being followed. Where should I be looking?

Perhaps the following pinned thread at the top of the first page will be helpful:

Note the following portion:

... To see your followed content feed

• Click the Activity Tab at the top of the forums
  • Click the down arrow to the right of My Activity Streams
  • Choose Content I follow
  • Quick Link:  Content I Follow...

Good luck in finding what you need! 🍀

4 hours ago, jeb_bud said:

I don’t see where to check which forums are being followed. Where should I be looking?

Screenshot_2020-02-09-18-37-57.thumb.png.cd2388aa32703403dc266b586f2412f4.png

Tap/ click on the second from left filter. This should drop a content Type list. Topics should be checked. Click / tap the drop-down button on the right. Then click / tap the Select button. If necessary, click / tap the arrow head beside Categories to expand the list. Scroll through the list of topics and click / tap to change the sections. Click / tap arrow heads to expand or contract SUB categorieas. Click / tap titles to select / deselect a topic.

Screenshot_2020-02-09-18-49-33.thumb.png.dfe2cdfdfbe9b6b1b0bfd0420385ab1e.png

Edited by broberts