LCV rewards programme.

littlenanny

1 hour ago, Lookyboy said:

Sorry - lost my post! Apologies if it appears half written and badly punctuated / with unfinished punctuation!

We have only ever been given one set of points per balcony or suite stateroom. I have previously queried why a single person would get double the points, when we (a couple and both registered with LCV numbers) only get one set...............with no satisfactory answer from Azamara. It has taken us ever so many cruises to attain our current loyalty level...... and I have always wondered about this.:classic_unsure:

When two people are in a Stateroom, each cruiser gets points for the cruise.  If a solo travel pays anywhere from  125% to the usual 200% for the stateroom they get double points.  it is equal.

38 minutes ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

When two people are in a Stateroom, each cruiser gets points for the cruise.  If a solo travel pays anywhere from  125% to the usual 200% for the stateroom they get double points.  it is equal.

Thank you .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

That’s what I assumed - thanks. I wasn’t certain because we only ever use one account.

We book using one credit card and use the same for our on board account.

However, bookings are made for two people with two LCV numbers quoted and we both receive points.

11 hours ago, Lookyboy said:

Sorry - lost my post! Apologies if it appears half written and badly punctuated / with unfinished punctuation!

We have only ever been given one set of points per balcony or suite stateroom. I have previously queried why a single person would get double the points, when we (a couple and both registered with LCV numbers) only get one set...............with no satisfactory answer from Azamara. It has taken us ever so many cruises to attain our current loyalty level...... and I have always wondered about this.:classic_unsure:

Do you both have separate accounts? Do the points show up in both accounts or only in one?

3 hours ago, uktog said:

We have two accounts points show in both after all we might one time travel solo when the other has work commitments 

Good point. I think that’s why we’ve never bothered to set up a second account. Being retired it’s unlikely one of us would cruise without the other, but maybe we should set up the second account - you never know what the future may hold.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:21 AM, Riocca said:

Most cruise line loyalty programs only add points for nights actually spent onboard so I can see the logic behind this. We have encountered this with another cruise line when I had to leave the ship due to a medical condition, we were both disembarked but our cabin remained empty and our possessions were still onboard. Luckily we were able to rejoin the ship a few days later but didn’t receive any loyalty credits for the time we were not onboard.

Azamara does not penalize you for nights missed as long as you are on the cruise.  We spent an overnight on indochinese junk in Halong Bay and still got all points for the 15-night cruise and we were on the ships parts of 15 days (16 if you count disembarkation day).

8 hours ago, hubofhockey said:

Azamara does not penalize you for nights missed as long as you are on the cruise.  We spent an overnight on indochinese junk in Halong Bay and still got all points for the 15-night cruise and we were on the ships parts of 15 days (16 if you count disembarkation day).

Same for us when we had took a private overnight tour to Luxor.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising
  • Like 1

I recently booked a cruise onboard solo occupancy where the single supplement was only 150% and only received 150 OBC. They said it was because of the reduced single supplement and provided an email in writing explaining it.

does it say somewhere that someone booking a single supplement of less than 200% will receive the Normal 300 OBC for a cabin? If so, could you please point me to that policy? When I checked it out, I seem to remember AZ stating that the OBC would be reduced in half if the single supplement was leas than 200%.

can someone please help me with this?

Thank you

2 hours ago, ptrpanpens said:

I recently booked a cruise onboard solo occupancy where the single supplement was only 150% and only received 150 OBC. They said it was because of the reduced single supplement and provided an email in writing explaining it.

does it say somewhere that someone booking a single supplement of less than 200% will receive the Normal 300 OBC for a cabin? If so, could you please point me to that policy? When I checked it out, I seem to remember AZ stating that the OBC would be reduced in half if the single supplement was leas than 200%.

can someone please help me with this?

Thank you

In the ‘Cruise Again’ Ts & Cs https://www.azamara.co.uk/luxury-cruise-deals/cruise-again it says “Single occupancy bookings will receive a pro-rated OBC based on the single supplement rate paid for the cruise.”