sleeping recliners

Eblocrusher

Hi everyone!

I want to know what brand sleeping recliners there are on this cruise? They are electric, with armrests and this thing for legs 😅 I think you understood me. I was on this cruise about 1,5 years ago. Please remind me, I'll be very grateful!

9 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Sleeping recliners???

Where would you look on the ship for something like that? 

Possibly the Spa?  There are always people getting "Promo" massages at the entrance.  I never paid much attention, but those chairs might be those fancy, massaging recliners.

I saw "special needs at sea" deliver a recliner to a ship when we were doing a b2b cruise. First, one of the beds was removed from the room. Second, the recliner was placed where the bed had been. I did not see the brand of the chair nor do I know if it was an electric lift type chair. I found the process interesting. This was placed in a standard balcony cabin and we were across the hall in an inside room. There were two people in that cabin, both able to walk, and I don't know which one used the chair but I do know there was one recliner and one bed in the room

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tucker in Texas said:

Where did the second person sleep if the bed was taken  out?  Drop down bunk?

I'm pretty sure the second person slept in the recliner chair.  

My sister in law can't sleep flat, so she always sleeps in a recliner.  I don't know how she does it, but she does.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:22 AM, katisdale said:

I saw "special needs at sea" deliver a recliner to a ship when we were doing a b2b cruise. First, one of the beds was removed from the room. Second, the recliner was placed where the bed had been. I did not see the brand of the chair nor do I know if it was an electric lift type chair. I found the process interesting. This was placed in a standard balcony cabin and we were across the hall in an inside room. There were two people in that cabin, both able to walk, and I don't know which one used the chair but I do know there was one recliner and one bed in the room

Hi! On the cruiser there was something looking like this one model, but with longer pad for legs, bigger back and something on the arrests. Do you know which brand makes them?